+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Am i over reacting???

You should poison her, then shoot yourself. Or the other way around. Like the 90's Romeo + Juliet. I think it's the biggest display of your love you could make...together forever and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    You are getting defensive about it which means you are perceiving it as something that's mean to hurt you. Truth hurts sometimes and it's not what you want to hear, but it's not there to hurt you but to help you. But, there is no way around it you will hurt some, but you are being upset with me for putting a band aid on your arm because it hurt you while I was putting it on so to speak.

To sum up your situation your loved one need to see your love for her, she isn't seeing it. Some people need more of someone when they are with them others want an accessory to their life. You seem to be the other type, you are only willing to give part of yourself and she is willing to give all. That's where you are incomparable, and because of this drastic difference in commitment most likely will not work out because you are not willing to give her your all and you clearly don't believe in that - it seems like an impossible notion to you. One can only lead a horse to water...
    I'm not getting defensive at all I just don't buy into your definition of love. Which = allow your partner to treat you like crap and continue to be understanding.

As for the other people if you'd read my posts you would see I'm not with her I dumped her 6 weeks ago, but it's still screwed with my head how somebody who "loves" you so much could just drop her knickers and open her legs 2 days after we split.

How old are u guys?

and i have to say it wasnt smart of u to even kiss her while u did not even know her that well.

so it was your own choice to do it all so u have to deal with it.

and we only know your part of the story. i think also that maybe she have other issues that cant be solve in one day.
    so she need to get help herself for that.

and it looks messy to me. so maybe u dont have to be with her but get your own place and do your responsibility from there.
    like pay child support, and see the baby with the help of a social worker or something.

I think you should not do like this .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234