+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I guilty?

Am I guilty?

I'm deformed... can't really go anywhere because of the constant gawking and staring. I feel like because of our image obsessed society, anybody in this world who's not normal looking is guilty for why people are not happy. I feel like people are upset and disgusted by my deformed face.

Even I feel like God is against me or is disgusted. I seriously feel responsible for why people aren't smiling and laughing. I feel and think that everyone past and present know who I am. I feel this way 24/7 and I always smile and am happy, I feel guilty.

I'm embarrassed because I'm never sad and many people are. I can't bear the thought of people hating and beig discusted with me. Am I guilty and if not, how do I once and for all let this guilty feeling go?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh seriously, get a grip. People are done with massaging your ego.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Grow up not all people are going to except you do something about your selfesteem stop posting same thread
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Smileyface, read this very closely!!

GET OFF THE COMPUTER & GO SEE A PROFESSIONAL!! Only a medical professional can help you & your so called deformity among your TONS of other issues. Remember you posted your picture & many of the members said you DO NOT have a deformity. Only YOU see this supposed deformity!!

Why do you come back here to post, post, re-post & repost the same shit?? It's because you LIVE on the internet & want people to "coddle" you. Well get off the damn computer go out & enjoy life, find people in REAL LIFE that will "coddle" you. Why do you honestly want a bunch of faceless strangers that are tired of your double, triple posts to "coddle" you??
    Last edited by Lovable; 08-01-11 at 01:42 AM.