+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help to find out what kind of problem do i have

Need help to find out what kind of problem do i have

Hello i m just nobody trying to find some kind of help because i m really angry about the way i m thiking for relationship and love etc..

and i dont want to start a fight or make other people angry..
    its about my brain or whatever you call it

People is telling me that i m stupid or crazy because i m looking for a virgin girl
    and ofc everyone is telling i m still young,i need to have fun first than thiking about serius relationship etc..i think its ok they just give me their advice and i respec that..

I think human forgot the meaning of respect in relationship for each other.
    i dont understand why i must be in love with a girl that slept with 6 guys before she meets me?

lets say i m 30 years old and its time for me to find a wife and make a family..
    where i m going to look for a good one?that will really respect our love?
    i can easy find a woman that can complete me in the s... and having fun
    but what bout the family stuff etc..
    ok i m young 20 years old shouldnt think about this kind of stuff ok i understand

my last girlfriend asked me this (if i do it with someone else for training would you hate me ?)she was virgin
    that moment i forgot who i really was i even forgot what my real name is..

girls telling me that i get really jealous and get mad really easy ok this is my fault i need to fix it.
    rright now i m with a girl i dont know if i really love her because i never fall in love before..i really care about her but dunno the time will show us if we really love each other..

my problem is that why girls acting like that what did man done to them so they do all this..
    i dont know if i done something and girls nowdays become wh....

when i like a girl i always tell her that my reason to get close to her is not only having s... or going out everyday..
    the only think i ask first is support damn its not something hard right
    by saying i love you or everything will be ok dont worry and be next to me this is everything i need so i can move forward
    really with this kind of support i could become HERO

and the reason i want a virgin is that when we sleep together she will remember me not someone esle and its may sound stupid what i m going to say but i want to have kids from a virgin girl..

the only real love i have seen nowdays is in the movies..

that all i think..
    i m saying again i dont want to pick up a fight or make someone angry

i need you all to help me find what is going on with me.

Thanks for your time

You should reconsider your priorities. Although the virgin aspect is very important to you right now, it is completely irrelevant to the long-term potential of a relationship. At your age, you should be dating a variety of women, to get a better idea of which other qualities (besides virginity) are really important to you, and which qualities are not important. And in the process of dating a variety of women, you will probably eventually meet somebody that is a really good match for you. Don't get stuck on ideals of love and beauty that you have seen in movies, try to focus on dealing with real people. And even if the virgin label is really important to you, don't be angry at women for having a past, because it's past, and there is nothing that either of you can do about it. You would probably be happier if you just tell women that you don't want to know about their past relationships, and just pretend that every woman you date is a virgin.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    You should reconsider your priorities. Although the virgin aspect is very important to you right now, it is completely irrelevant to the long-term potential of a relationship. At your age, you should be dating a variety of women, to get a better idea of which other qualities (besides virginity) are really important to you, and which qualities are not important. And in the process of dating a variety of women, you will probably eventually meet somebody that is a really good match for you. Don't get stuck on ideals of love and beauty that you have seen in movies, try to focus on dealing with real people. And even if the virgin label is really important to you, don't be angry at women for having a past, because it's past, and there is nothing that either of you can do about it. You would probably be happier if you just tell women that you don't want to know about their past relationships, and just pretend that every woman you date is a virgin.
    Thank you my friend with what you said i put the last puzzle in my brain
    Now i know why i was so mad these days
    In the end all man die
    But why you live Hero
    Your legacy is yours to build
    Every Hero fights for a NAME

I think that the need to "find a virgin" comes from your jealousy. I for one am the complete opposite of you. I would really have a hard time going out with a virgin. So many girls tells me that like the first months of having sex is just pure pain, and I dont want to be apart of that. I don't want her to symbolize me with pain.

That may not be the case all the time but it's a possibility. And the virgin can't compare the experience to anything else, so one day she will be curious about other people. Well it's just me, I want to find the one that will go the distance, and if she isn't done "playing around" that will probably be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by BeneathTheSun View Post
    I think that the need to "find a virgin" comes from your jealousy..

You were right about this i get jealous easy,have a big egw and i get mad easy..
    this is what girl are telling me today

In the end i found few things about me that i didnt knew..
    i am a coward,all this times i was running away from my relationships to not get hurt
    i saw alot of guys around my age or older than me getting hurt really bad by loving a girl
    i was thiking that a virgin wouldnt betray me or hurt me..

i just need to find a way and change my personality..

i made a thread on this forum because i need someone to colm me down so i could start thinking like a normal person..
    In the end all man die
    But why you live Hero
    Your legacy is yours to build
    Every Hero fights for a NAME