+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny embarrassing moments

Funny embarrassing moments

I was wondering if anyone had any embarrassing moments that they wouldn't mind sharing for the general amusement of everyone? I'd hope that everyone reading can be mature and not make fun of whomever is willing to post.

Anywho, I guess I'll start off...

I was at work and my bosses secretary (who is pretty hot by the way) was asking me to look at some charts on her computer. She was sitting down and I was standing next to her looking at the screen. When I breathed out "something" came out of my nose and landed on her arm. I thought I was going to have a freaking stroke. It was small, so she didn't even notice. I have no idea what she said for the two minutes after that because I was sitting there sweating and waiting to see if it would fall off or something. It finally did and I left the room and took a breath. LOL.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Today.

I went to the bank this morning to take care of some business, and the teller asked me if I am from another country. Everybody stopped and looked at me as if I let out a wet, loose fart. When I said no, he said I have a very different accent and then started talking about Germany blah blah blah. All this over cashing a measily $100 check. What a waste of my time...

In retrospect, I think he was a gay man and flirting with me, but then again, people tell me this quite often. It is really embarrassing when someone points it out, as if I don't know what I sound like. I never know how to respond, either.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger
    Everybody stopped and looked at me as if I let out a wet, loose fart.
    ^^^LMAO

At least he wasn't trying to say that he thought you were a terrorist or something. Is your area mostly German? I know you are in Germany, but there aren't any other nationalities where you are?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Once, a few years ago when I was on holiday i went swimming with dolphins and as the dolphin pushed me along, the force of the water whipped down my bikini bottoms and my boobs came out of my bikini top. There were dozens of people watching and the worse thing was I didnt notice straight away!

Embarassing doesnt quite cover it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I am currently in the USA. There are a lot of people of German decent here, and even some who speak German (A variety of Low German that's evolved quite a bit) on a daily basis, but few foreigners. It's just so odd being asked at the bank, though. I thought at first I was being interrogated! As if I stole someone's checkbook and wrote one out for myself lol.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Once, a few years ago when I was on holiday i went swimming with dolphins and as the dolphin pushed me along, the force of the water whipped down my bikini bottoms and my boobs came out of my bikini top. There were dozens of people watching and the worse thing was I didnt notice straight away!

Embarassing doesnt quite cover it.
    At first I didn't think this sounded that embarrassing, but then I thought about how I'd have felt if the same thing happened to me and my "goods" were hanging out without my knowledge. Wait, wait, wait.... your bottom came down AND your boobs came out? Wow, I'll bet your face was red.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I am currently in the USA. There are a lot of people of German decent here, and even some who speak German (A variety of Low German that's evolved quite a bit) on a daily basis, but few foreigners. It's just so odd being asked at the bank, though. I thought at first I was being interrogated! As if I stole someone's checkbook and wrote one out for myself lol.
    Oh you're in the US? How did I miss that detail? Anyway that definitely explains why everyone turned around. I guarantee that if you were arab that it would have been much much more awkward.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Once I was at the club with my friends and I went to the toilet. I always put lots of toilet paper on the desk , even if i don't sit on it - I am just really afraid of getting UTI's . So I went there, peed, put my pants on ,went to wash my hands and left to the dance floor to dance . I noticed that something was wrong cause I always had some guys wanting to dance with me and suddenly no one wanted , then I looked into the mirror ( there was a mirror wall) and I noticed that 1 meter long piece of toilet paper is sticking out of my pants Buhahahahahahahahahahahaa
    I wazzzz here

O M G LOL, yeah that is something that takes a bit of time to be able to laugh at.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Oh you're in the US? How did I miss that detail? Anyway that definitely explains why everyone turned around. I guarantee that if you were arab that it would have been much much more awkward.
    I am part Jewish (have Jewish name, too) but you can't really tell by looking at me.

Nope, I'd have never guessed. I figured that you just fell in a vat of acid and had a penchant for making people laugh against their will.

never rub another man's rhubarb. bahahahaha

Hahaha, I forgot about that line.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, Once I was 4 or 5yo and was visiting my old aunt with my siblings on the countryside... I was running down the road ... And ... I fell on a cow poop It was all over me My brothers didn't let me live after that , I was mocked terribly after that.
    I wazzzz here

It was a hot day and i was driving home from the beach, and usually on hot days my lips tend to get dry, on the traffic lights i decided to put some lip balm on my lips (chapstick/labelo) and while putting it (pouting and all) i noticed next to me bus full of girls from some school pointing and laughing at me. some of them even took out their own lipstick and were offering it to me through the window

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast