+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In the Middle

In the Middle

I have been dating a guy aka. Mikey for six months and then he proposed to me. we been going out for a year now. Mikey means the world to me and i love him to death. I go to school and i meet this guy aka. Aaron and he is in my class. i cheated on mikey with aaron and aaron ends up falling in love with me and he is a very amazing person. Well Mikey found out and we broke up. Then i started dating arron for a while and caught feelings for him. I felt so stupid for what i did. I started to miss mikey and he missed me too so i broke up with aaron and now im with mikey, he wanted me back and he still loves me even though i fcked him over. So now the big Problem is that both guys are in love with me and i have feelings for both and i don't know what to do!!!

Break up with Mikey. Leave Aaron alone. Be single for awhile, work on yourself, Improve your self-eesteam, self-image, learn that you are worth something without a guy and then when you are a secure and mature person, start to date again. This is really what you should do. But I know that this is not what you are gonna do.

But your realtionship with mikey will fail, so you are wasting time that you could use to grow as a person and become ready for when you find your one true love. You do not cheat on the ones you really love. You are using his affection to cover up your own short comings.

Leave both, grow, and find someone new. you are past the point of no return with both these guys.

...my next question would be what would you do if you suddenly get tired of Mikey and desire Aaron again?

yeah you ****ed over both guys.. i dont think you deserve to be in a relationship right now...

Quote Originally Posted by xxcristiixx View Post
    I have been dating a guy aka. Mikey for six months and then he proposed to me. we been going out for a year now. Mikey means the world to me and i love him to death.
    No he isn't and no you don't. Otherwise you wouldn't have risked it with Aaron. I'm sorry for being so blunt, but I think part of your confusion stems from not being completely honest with yourself, let alone anyone else.

If you are still reading, it sounds like your the type of person (like me) who doesn't do alone well. So as far as I can tell you have a few options. If Mikey has honestly and completely forgiven you, stay with him and shut Aaron out of your head. It was just an infatuation. The intensity of it will fade. Put your heart and soul into proving to Mikey that it will never happen again. If Mikey hasn't completely forgiven you and is just saying that so he doesn't have to be alone you're screwed there. It will end in tears.

If you are lucky, you and Mikey may be able to get over this. Infidelity isn't always a deal breaker. It's going to take a lot of hard work, dedication, accpetance and maturity from both of you. If you aren't lucky, you will need a lot of time for self reflection before you commit to someone again
    Last edited by MaidenMinx; 04-05-11 at 08:08 AM. Reason: makes more sense now....