+ Follow This Topic

Thread: E-cigarettes

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

E-cigarettes

Did anyone here heard something about them? How it works and everything? We plan with my mother to buy the set next month but I have no idea how it works
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't know how they work, but i've see them. They are plastic (?) fake cigarettes that emit a vapor when you take a hit, to mimic smoke. I think the woman told me it cost her $100 - $125. She thought they were helpful, but then again, she was desperate because she was in the hospital with respiratory problems.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah it costs about the same here too. I am just wondering if it tastes like a real cigarette. I saw on the internet, they sell e-liquid with a marlboro flavour lol I'm wondering if it helps to quick as well. Well, I'm going to try it.
    I wazzzz here

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have this one:

[url=http://www.thesafecig.com/]Electronic Cigarettes by The Safe Cig :: USA's 1st & Best E-Cigarette[/url]

I was smoke free for about 3 months, then became stressed out at work and smoked regulars. I stopped regulars again and plan on using the e-cig again. I paid about $100 and the cartridges last about a week each. They say each cartridge is supposed to be equivalent to 2 packs, but its BS. I think they last longer because I don't have an extra one to give someone else. Over time, they're cheaper than cigarettes, but you really have to make the mental commitment to stick to them because they don't really taste like real cigs. None of the brands I've tried do.

Hope that helps!
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh it sucks that they don't taste like real cigarettes :/ Well I will try them anyway cause my mother is going to buy them. She tried them today at a friend's house and she's totally into it. She said they really taste like cigs so hmm... Well I will try it, I'm sure my bf would be in 7th heaven if I quit smoking. Well me too kind of... I don't even want to say since how long I smoke It's scary when you think of how young I am
    I've also heard of a book. First from my brother. He was a smoker and then he got a book from somewhere about quitting smoking. Yeah there are tons of those but this one was tiny little book and he really quit smoking from one day to another . I said to myself ok he was smoking just 2 years ,he wasn't really a smoker or something. But then I met a guy at work, he was for sure smoking more than 20 years and he also read one book, tiny book and quit from one day to another. I was thinking about reading this book but I thought to myself that I'm not ready to quit smoking , cause I like it kind of. I mean I like the taste of a cig. So if this e-cig would taste little bit like a real cig then why not...
    I wazzzz here

So there are smokers who don't like the taste of cigs?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some people smoke just to smoke.
    I wazzzz here

I smoke and I hate the taste of it. I chew mint chewing gum and so I don't have shitty breath and to take away the horrible taste. I also hate other peoples smoke.

I bought an inhaler though that looks like a cig and am ready to quit.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Inhaler? How does that work?
    I wazzzz here

It's like a plastic cigarette and you get filters to place inside it. One filter is the equivilant of around 12 puffs of a cigarette and when you inhale it's supposed to taste like a cigarette. You don't smoke it as you would smoke a normal cig though....you take one puff of it and every couple of hours and it's supposed to take away the craving for a normal cig. My sister had a go and said it tasted stronger than a normal cig.

Think it was about seven pounds in english money which isn't expensive.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, it's something like those e-cigarettes just it's for less times hehe. I'm sure it works pretty the same then Do you exhale some "smoke"too? With e-cigarette you do so it supposed to feel like smoking hehe.
    Lol when I buy me a e-cig, I can take it to the university and smoke it indoors, I'm sure at the beginning people will look at me in a weird way
    I wazzzz here

^Probably and because they will think it's real and 'How dare she smoke a cigarette in a public building'!! lol

No you don't exhale any smoke with these ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Lol when I buy me a e-cig, I can take it to the university and smoke it indoors, I'm sure at the beginning people will look at me in a weird way
    Do it in a lecture theatre, so that they can't object without disturbing the lecture , and once they finally build up enough courage to do so they get rebuked.

Or freak them out by pushing the glowing end into your forearm while giving them an evil look.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahaahhahaha that was good Lipp For sure I will try to shock the people a bit. I will smoke in a train,in a bus, in a class ,hell I could go to church and smoke there
    I wazzzz here

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why waste your money on toys when you can have the real thing??

simple enough ah?

haha, well i have a coworker who bought and and now... he's right back to cigs... f*ck the fake shit.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...