+ Follow This Topic

Thread: One tiny bit of advice in order to get the dream girl

One tiny bit of advice in order to get the dream girl

Elo elo, I'm posting on here for the first time as I have a little situation I need a bit of advice on.
    I've just cone back from a party with some of my school mates (15-18 yos), from the moment I walked in this one girl caught my eye, it seems to be love at first sight at the moment <3. As the party whent ahead I had a few dances with her and found out she was going to
    my school next year. Here's the problem: I left the party having not talked to her as much as I would have liked and acquiring no number D:
    I know this is silly but she is the one, I know it.
    I wanted to ask what to do now? She's related to another friend of mine at the school. I'm annoyed as I feel like I'm missing out on what cld be a great relationship... What could I do? Maybe add her on FB randomly? Wait until next year? ( D: ), what do you think? Thx in advance

I think the facebook idea is good, also allows you to stalk her Wall to get to know her.

Woah there trigger. Slow down you had a few dances with this girl which means she must be somewhat attracted to you but if you go on like this then you will probably scare her away. Don't mention that love word to her. Maybe sometime down the line you can really tell her how you feel but right now play it cool.

Adding her on facebook might be a good idea and then again it may not. I would start with slow conversation once every couple of days or so. Let her build up a liking to you and things should get closer between you two.

Worst comes to worst you will see her next year and I am assuming you are older then her and in school that is a lot. Your in the door buddy just try not to screw it up.

Best of wishes! ~Brian~

sadie_genie Guest
    Add her on fb. It is not a big deal now, people add others on fb all the time after meeting at a party. Don't wait until next year because that is too far away.

I don't have much experience with virtual relationships, just real ones.
    So if she really IS the one for you: see her in person, go out of your way and make the effort to get to know her.
    Don't choke next time: opportunities like meeting the one don't come around forever!

Quote Originally Posted by theimmature View Post
    I think the facebook idea is good, also allows you to stalk her Wall to get to know her.
    Clever, but it's much more natural when you actually interact with each other in person and find out by chance what you two have in common.