+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What are the telling signs?

What are the telling signs?

If you are a female, and you suspected your female friend is very particularly close to a married couple. going out of her way to assist them, or for them to assist her: what are the signs that she could possibly have a romantic interest in the husband of this married couple?..or even that the husband also have the same romantic interest in her?

WHAT SIGNS COULD YOU LOOK FOR IN YOUR FRIEND'S AND HIS BEHAVIOR?

And if someone told them a bad story about people who are disloyal to their mate, how would your friend now behave around this married man, and how would her behave around her?

How would they act if they were JUST friends?

Why don't you give us the specific details to your situation?

Otherwise, all I would say is learn to trust your girlfriend.

Maybe it's a three way and the couple is enjoying adding her to their sexual adventures.

One telling sign is that the husband has a habit of dipping hes penis inside one of the friends holes. Also, if they break up with their respective partners and move in together, they might have something going on.

Seriously though, if you have any details, please share.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you the friend or someone who said something about her to that married couple? Lol I don't see a reason to speak in 3rd person lol. LOL.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Are you the friend or someone who said something about her to that married couple? Lol I don't see a reason to speak in 3rd person lol. LOL.
    Ya wtf is that. If you want to know if your husband is cheating on you then check his phone, check his emails,check his visa statements and hide a video camera in your bedroom to get your proof. If you are feeling strongly about this, hire a private detective to follow them and see if they are having a quickie at the local hotel.

let me explain further...

hahaha, actually, i m not the wife...i really am the younger friend of this lady. i use to be friends with the couple. not now they are close with my new friend. but i still get along well with the wife. but the husband is hating me now, it seems that way. its just i wonder about how the husband operates with my friend.

not sure if its just buddies or anything more

i don't want to read too much into it. but if there was something going on, i would want to do the right thing and not keep it to myself.

IF you really are (simply) this woman's friend, I think you should stop "investigating" any further. It's her business what she's doing. All 3 of them might be just friends, they might be involved into a sexual thingie, she might be interested in one of them and so on. You don't sound much of her friend either. What do you mean by "I want to do the right thing and not to keep it to myself"? This sounds more as envy & revenge.

@ammi00

@ ammi00

which direction is your moral compass pointing?

your reply sounds very aggressive. Are you involved with a married person?

My friend takes advice from me all the time. we are always talking about different situation.

What about this situation that i would have envy and vengance about?

I was saying that i want to make sure i do the right thing by talking to her if there was something wrong.

So in reply to your interest about what kind of a friend i am, i would say a pretty damn good one. Since i care about what's going on in my friend's life.

thanks for responding to my post, but please don't let it hurt your feelings