+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anal sex revisited

Anal sex revisited

Over the last few months I discovered that my woman has a severe aversion towards anything butt-related. The idea of anal sex really turns her off, so she never tried it. When we first started dating, she told me she would give me anal sex some day, but then she took back the offer. We even had an argument about it. I told her that's fine I don't need it anyway.

She always had in the back of her mind that I wanted anal sex. She even thought that I would cheat on her someday with a woman who enjoys anal sex. I told her that's ridiculous. I wanted anal sex with her only, and no one else.

Last night the topic came up again, and she kept on squeezing me about WHY I wanted anal sex. My first answer was because I want to do something very intimate with her. Then she asked isn't vaginal sex intimate enough? Then I answer I want to explore whether it would be pleasurable for her. She said it's 100% for the male, so her pleasure is not relevant. She again asked WHY I wanted it. I answered because I want to go where no man has gone before. She responded so it's a conquest thing huh? I said no... it's not like that. I just want to have more "1st" experiences with you. She said, isn't BJ + swallowing good enough? She has never swallowed anyone else ever before...not even her ex-husband of 14 years. Again she asked WHY????? Finally I caved and said because I am just really perverted and the idea of anal sex + cream pie is soooo erotic to me I can't even describe it!!! For some reason she was satisfied with that answer, and agreed to give me anal sex when she gets over her flu.

Wow, that was a lot of sweating for butt sex. Should engaged/married couples have such sexual limits? I mean, isn't it fair to allow some experimenting even if one party is against it? My ex-wife and I never experimented anything, and it was a really bad sexual relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    I mean, isn't it fair to allow some experimenting even if one party is against it?
    Where I'm from we refer to that as rape.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    jeezus. She agreed to do it. What's your problem?

Maybe you should tell her that in the interest of fairness, you would be willing to take it up the ass first, with a banana.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would absolutely give it a try if "in the interest of fairness" he got it up the ass first. And I'm anti anal.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I would absolutely give it a try if "in the interest of fairness" he got it up the ass first. And I'm anti anal.
    Be careful, what if your guy reads this, decides it's worth getting anal with you, and then discovers he's gay and calls off the wedding? Oh. Oh it could happen.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're right it could but it won't. I point blank asked if he's down for experimentation (recieving on his end) and he said no, never. I told him my answer will forever mirror his. And his finger in there, hurt like a god damn mofo- never again.

Yes, engaged/married/anything else couples should always have whatever sexual limits make both of them comfortable for all times. That is sort of the definition of consentual sexual relationships. Let's say it worked like you suggest, OP. People who really care for one another should not have ANY sexual limits. OK, so you get anal if you want it, but she decides what she wants is a threesome with 2 guys, or to tie you up and keep you in a box like the gimp in Pulp Fiction. Still OK? Of course people get to have limits, that is just ridiculous.

I've always wondered why men have such a fascination with the ass.........

Your ass, their ass, his ass, her ass.
    It's just ass.

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    I've always wondered why men have such a fascination with the ass.........

Your ass, their ass, his ass, her ass.
    It's just ass.
    Butts are wonderful. I'm anti-anal, but a woman with a perfect ass is far more attractive to me then a chick with great boobs. Not even close.

Again she asked WHY????? Finally I caved and said because I am just really perverted and the idea of anal sex + cream pie is soooo erotic to me I can't even describe it!!! For some reason she was satisfied with that answer, and agreed to give me anal sex when she gets over her flu.
    Honesty wins. Got to love a woman who sees through all the 'false but right' answers.

Why are you anti-anal?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, you're paying for anal with engagement rings, and supporting her children with funds for food and clothing, etc.

If she doesn't bend the f*ck over and let you stick it to her, then she's not living up to her end of the bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Dude, you're paying for anal with engagement rings, and supporting her children with funds for food and clothing, etc.

If she doesn't bend the f*ck over and let you stick it to her, then she's not living up to her end of the bargain.
    Yes reading the OP 's post made me think the same...all this time I was thinking about the Money situation between these two...OP: would you still marry her if she refused once and for all?

I'm so pleased I'm financially independent and I intend to remain so...so that I don't ever feel pressured into anything by my over-generous partner

Personally I think that the first time she said she was not interested you should left it at that...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ammi00 View Post
    Why are you anti-anal?
    My ass is a one way street.

She said it's 100% for the male, so her pleasure is not relevant.
    Now, how would she know that unless she has already tried?
    Personally, I'm all for things that are 100% for the female even if it makes me uncomfortable. But if she doesn't want to try it, then it's off limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Butts are wonderful. I'm anti-anal, but a woman with a perfect ass is far more attractive to me then a chick with great boobs. Not even close.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    Personally I think that the first time she said she was not interested you should left it at that...
    Reading through his post, it seems that he did... until she brought it up, and again. But I do think that even though she agreed to do it, he shouldn't make the initiative because it seems like she is pressuring herself.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast