+ Follow This Topic

Thread: so i finally told her how i felt...

so i finally told her how i felt...

background on this story can be found in a previous post here: [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/48646-relationship-going-anywhere.html"]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/48646-relationship-going-anywhere.html[/URL]

anyway, if you haven't read that here's a brief summary:

talking to a girl for 2 months now, hung out a few times, haven't in a few weeks though. she is very busy. full time job, college, and has a kid (2 yrs). the father is not seeing the kid right now (im not sure why, not my business, didnt ask) and thats why its difficult to get together to do something, the 3 times we hung out the child was with her dad.

anyway... i couldn't get a good read on how she felt about me and i kind of wanted to ask her in person but since she hasnt had time and i couldnt wait anymore i sent her a message telling her how i felt about her and what i was thinking. her reply was pretty positive and she said she does like me a lot but is scared about what a relationship would do to her daughter. which i completely understand and was something i had speculated. and she said she hoped i didnt think she was blowing me off and that she still wants to hang out. so i sent a short message back saying i understood what she was saying and that i want to hang out too when we get a chance.

so that last message i sent was sunday morning. i know its only monday night (well, here in eastern usa) but she hasn't replied. we used to text all day but her phone has been broken for about 2 weeks. so we've just been messaging each other which is a lot less frequent. but im sure she saw the message since she has been on facebook, but she hasnt replied yet and i dont understand why. i figure ill just send her a "hey whats up" kind of message tomorrow and see if she responds to that.

opinions?
    Last edited by iamkayelem; 11-01-11 at 11:05 AM.

Did you send her a "whats up" message?
    I think she is still very cautious of you, so if you like her a lot, pursue her, but don't be too clingy!

Friend zoned. When they say they are not ready for a relationship because ,blah blah blah, it means I'm not interested. Don't waste your time sitting by the phone waiting for her call, you're done.

Tip: never express your feelings unless you have truly been dating them for awhile. If you are attracted to someone don't be friends, just ask them out. If they say no, then you just saved yourself months of wondering and heartbreak.

Yeah, classic excuse and a kind way of saying I'm not interested..... 'I aint ready for a relationship'.

She doesn't want a relationship with YOU!