+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will it feel good when it happens?

Will it feel good when it happens?

OK.
    I have never had sex - not even close. In fact I've never even kissed a guy (I'm 16 by the way). But I have tried to see what sex will be like, you know what I mean - try to have an orgasm by myself. I haven't really tried much, just a finger or a small rod thing (don't worry I was careful) *Blushes*.
    But I've never come close. Sometimes I feel a bit of pleasure but it is so small! Does this mean I will never have an orgasm? Am I doing it wrong?
    Please help me.
    P.S. this has to be the most embaressing thing i've ever written but i'm desperate.

don't be embarrassed. i think we all went through the same stuff when we were your age. it's all about sexual discovery right now and learning your body. don't freak out and think it means you can never reach orgasm. don't worry that will all come in time. just figure out with you like and take it from there.

My advice would be to try and pleasure different areas of your body. Focus on your clitoris and g-spot. If you have trouble finding them, there are posts on the sex forum recently about female anatomy with pictures and fully detailed instructions on the organs I mentioned above. It takes time to learn what makes you orgasm. It took me about a year to get it right once I really got into masturbation. Once you get it you'll be ahead of the game. You'll be able to tell your future partner what makes you all hot and bothered. It's hot when a woman knows her own body. Guys dig that. A confident woman is a sexy woman. Ask any guy on this forum. There is nothing embarrassing about wanting to feel pleasure. As for sex, give that time. You are just learning your body. Just because you aren't feeling much now doesn't mean that you wont when a penis is inside of you. It's completely different. The emotions and feelings you get when a man touches you are so different from when you touch yourself. You'll be fine when it comes time for you to have sex. You have plenty of time to worry about it all later on down the road but I'll tell you now, there isn't much to worry about in the pleasure department. I have barely come across anyone who doesn't find sex pleasurable. Maybe you should get yourself some toys. There are plenty of places that minors can get the tools they need. lol If you have a Spencer's Gifts in your mall, look there for something. You'll find it if you look in the right place. Cigar shops sell this stuff too. Good luck and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Masturbation is a very healthy practice. Welcome to the world of womanhood.

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
    Where you can always find me
    And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
    And in the night we'll wish this never ends
    We'll wish this never ends..."