+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HIS single friends ...

HIS single friends ...

start off by saying i love my bf of around 1 1/2 years and i do trust him! BUT his single friends are lads lads, and recently they have befriended this group of girls - short skirts, low cut tops, explicit facebook posts about how they should all play sexy drunken games! (not on his page) ... just really gets to me how he has to hang around in this situation and then have it splashed all over facebook - annoys me endlessly,

When i spoke to him about it he said - he loves he, he'd never cheat - he also said it was inevitable that when he hangs out with his friends that they will be chasing tail and he'll be in the same place ... he also added that they are just searching for what he has, then he took my hand and said he loves me .... Well done bf ... BUT how do i stop being so crazy about this? i can literally feel myself becoming tighly wound by the whole thing - checking online and asking him questions - what a psyho like why am i so insecure??? how do i let this go - or learn to handle it???? I must add his friends a good guys, polite and nice to me, although i dont go out with them - becz theyr all single - he goes out with them, know what i mean? uuughh im a bad person and a bad girlfriend

You say you trust him...but you don't.

None of this would be an issue if you trusted him and you wouldn't have posted with a problem.

Wisest thing you can do is to trust him and until he gives a good reason not to trust.

Else you are wasting your time being in this relationship. Your clinginess and neediness and nagging, will end up driving him away.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your not busy enough. If you were busy chatting to friends, going out with friends you wouldn't have enough time to worry about this.