+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Search Deep Inside...

The Search Deep Inside...

The Best way (IMHO) to discover the gift of ones writing, or should I say the meaning to their souls, is to write without thinking. You sit down, and write without stopping or thinking about anything, you just black out and you write till you wake up. I know for a lot who try, its hard, you have to in a sense focus on one point without...shall I say..."Oberserving" it, much like Astral Projection for example.

Anyhoo, what this usually does is allow the deepest of thoughts to ride to the surface, basically what the core of your inner thoughts percieve. We often write about the things we know we think about, but using this method, allows for all of to come out in full glory. So in the past 15 mins, this is what I came up with.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~

To all you tell me why the hell if and when things would never quit, run away, feel the pain, open your wounds and fly away, wait hold on, can’t see, I’m blind, tell me this for when you look, I’d know I’d stay here by your side, but what does it mean when you love, and cannot be, feelings between their souls, haunting every turn...torturing each other, so tense, so damn tense, cold and unfound, this shouldn’t be, why are we hiding, its not fair, hell is anything fair. Dreams aren’t meant to die, their meant to be realized upon a star wanting to shine. So I’m here, awake, awake and receive, awake and be alive again, for all is never lost, and lost is always found if you’d believe in me, because I believe in you…I believe in us.

~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~

This is something that can potentally drain you, so be warned if your going through any sort of ruff time. Its a good sort of medicine though, it allows you to talk without somebody knowing your problems.
    Last edited by Innova; 24-11-04 at 05:28 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

If such is true then you need not instruct those who wish to write
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Its not an instruction, merely an explanation. Think of it as a way for somebody to give something new a try. Its a wonderful way to get out what your thinking in full. Sometimes our greatest answers, lay deep inside ourselves. Observation and Interpretation.

yes yes yes sometimes the words just spill out onto the paper and i cant stop. & sometimes i am just hinking about it too much thats when i know its not the right time adn i stop
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

That is some great spill there Innova! I never seem to have time to spill anything anymore. Probably because it's mocks now but after that. I shall do quite a lot of writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    The Best way (IMHO) to discover the gift of ones writing, or should I say the meaning to their souls, is to write without thinking. You sit down, and write without stopping or thinking about anything, you just black out and you write till you wake up. I know for a lot who try, its hard, you have to in a sense focus on one point without...shall I say..."Oberserving" it, much like Astral Projection for example.

Anyhoo, what this usually does is allow the deepest of thoughts to ride to the surface, basically what the core of your inner thoughts percieve. We often write about the things we know we think about, but using this method, allows for all of to come out in full glory. So in the past 15 mins, this is what I came up with.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~

To all you tell me why the hell if and when things would never quit, run away, feel the pain, open your wounds and fly away, wait hold on, can’t see, I’m blind, tell me this for when you look, I’d know I’d stay here by your side, but what does it mean when you love, and cannot be, feelings between their souls, haunting every turn...torturing each other, so tense, so damn tense, cold and unfound, this shouldn’t be, why are we hiding, its not fair, hell is anything fair. Dreams aren’t meant to die, their meant to be realized upon a star wanting to shine. So I’m here, awake, awake and receive, awake and be alive again, for all is never lost, and lost is always found if you’d believe in me, because I believe in you…I believe in us.

~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~

This is something that can potentally drain you, so be warned if your going through any sort of ruff time. Its a good sort of medicine though, it allows you to talk without somebody knowing your problems.
    I used to do that. I still have that little blue notebook. I used to write for 15 mins, 20 mins, a whole hour. You know what? IT WAS F*CKING DEPRESSING!

I found that writing about my thoughts was not getting me anywhere, it was just making me angrier or sadder.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Sometime it does suck, and it does remind you of things. I don't pretend to lie about the fact that everyone has their own way to cope with things. This is my way, through gift of the arts.

Innova, thank you for giving me the courage to be open again, and Clifton too. You guys have been great in opening my writing lack of writing skills i should say. But really, it feels good to vent if even thats all I do. You guys rock!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Awww, anytime. We've all shared something at one point or another, which is why I think a lot of the members are close in this forum..be it one way or another.

yippieee!!!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Everyone is born with a fire in their belly. Sometimes it takes the form of love, sometimes hate. But everyone tries to put something in front of it. Some of us play games, some of us write, some play music. I just feel its about damn time i put someone in front of me (a girl) to breathe my fire.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.