+ Follow This Topic

Thread: :/

:/

Hello everybody..I'm Anne,18years old and i really need your advice on this..

Im inexperienced in love and relationships.VERY inexperienced. But the thing is i think im infatuated with a guy...
    I met him on the internet, we ve been known each other since last summer, we have even exchanged numbers and talked on the phone. We live in adjacent cities and we could easily meet(although we havent). Somehow he makes me feel intense things, he makes me feel like myself, he makes me smile, he really has touched me.
    The negative side is that he dissappears from time to time. For example we had only been talking for almost a month and a half during the summer and then he didnt appear on msn again until only half a month ago. We once again talked for a while and then poof! He vanished in thin air!

No matter what im getting obsessed with him each day. I ve only seen him in pictures and still i instantly compare every man on my sight to him. I think about him every day. I even thought of him during the months we had stopped our communication.

But my question is, why does he get lost? What could i possibly be doing wrong and how can i win him over? He seemed to like me too...

Please reply...the sooner the bette.

Here's a thought: Ask him.

Probably married or has a girlfriend.

Or his internet connection is being disconnected and because he forgot to pay the bill.

Why havn't you two met yet?

He could be married or in a relationship, and likes to have little online affairs. Odd that you'd be in adjacent cities, talk on the phone, and yet he hasn't wanted to meet up. I wouldn't be trying to win this guy over unless he's willing to meet face to face, so have you suggested getting together?

We have been talking about meeting face to face but we just havent planned it yet. You are totally right that i should ask him WHY he keeps dissappearing for so long but that presupposes he comes on msn again. You see i dont have his number anymore so i cant text him. And i have to inform you that we have only talked on the phone once...
    Damn i cant wait to talk to him on msn although i know there's something really wrong with his dissappearing all that often......Im totally into him..............................what should i do?

He's obviously not that interested in you and you yourself sound infatuated. If you live so close to each other but you haven't got together in person then it's not exactly a good sign is it?

All your flutterbies in your belly and all the stars dancing around your head need some concrete answers. BE STRONG! Your a viable young lady who can probably apply whimsy to a conversation with any cute boy. Make sure you are intellectually stimulated at least. You are very young and impressionable. And you probably dont want to hear it. Want to be treated like a woman?...... be straight forward and fast.

I don not think a guy would want someone who alway depend on him for emotional support.. Even if he do disappear, maybe just that he busy with his work.. Or just ask him directly what is he busy with but if he don wish to say, dont force.
    Dont worry too much too much. Cheers.

Yea i dont think he s that interested either...I just got infatuated for no reason...but i still am and it really is annoying to have no reply from him. But i ll take ur advice, i ll ask him directly. Oh and by the way, i am young but my love life was never that impressive. I m not ugly but im really REALLY shy..