+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need advice, is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    That's because you're in denial. See, a strap-on is an artificial penis in a harness. So when a man takes a simulated penis up the ass, it's a simulation of a homosexual act. See how that works?
    There wasn't a thank you icon but seriously!
    How can anal penetration be indicative of any other preference other than gay?

So let me see if this makes sense if we transpose the dynamic here...
    IF I like eating my girl out and she isn't there....Can I have a mold created of her vagina
    and put it over my best friend's package and simulate eating her out? This act would still be considered hetero, right?

I've never ever come across or known a guy who liked to have his ass penetrated....either with my finger or me wearing some strap on, lol

If he wanted me to bang him from behind, I'd tell him to go look for another bloke. I wasn't born with a dick and the thought of wearing a false dick, doesn't appeal to me.
    I was born a 'woman' and a woman is what I will remain.

I agree if you are ****ing your man and it is not the other way round, well then that is really gay!

If my boyfriend even mentioned me doing him with an strap on I would properly have to end the relationship. Not because I thought he was gay but because we don't want the same things! and it be a total turn off and I would see him as less of a man?

but he just wanted her to put her finger in his anus, right? not wear a strap-on? i feel like the strap-on is another level, many women, myself included, might feel uncomfortable with this and it's more like a sexual fetish for a guy to want this from his gf. if both are into this, i don't think it's important to define it as "gay" or "straight". however, in the present case, he hasn't expressed an interest in strap-ons, just digital anal stimulation while she is going down on him, which to me is another situation

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I've never ever come across or known a guy who liked to have his ass penetrated....either with my finger or me wearing some strap on, lol

If he wanted me to bang him from behind, I'd tell him to go look for another bloke. I wasn't born with a dick and the thought of wearing a false dick, doesn't appeal to me.
    I was born a 'woman' and a woman is what I will remain.
    Look out. The proponents of anal penetration will state that you aren't *open* enough with your sexuality.

As far as I know, homosexuality is about being attracted to the same sex, not about your sexual preferences.

I may not be attracted to the idea of letting anything in my backdoor, but I don't think this means the guy is gay, as long as he is attracted to females.

Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    I agree if you are ****ing your man and it is not the other way round, well then that is really gay!

If my boyfriend even mentioned me doing him with an strap on I would properly have to end the relationship. Not because I thought he was gay but because we don't want the same things! and it be a total turn off and I would see him as less of a man?
    Could you just imagine?
    He gets orgasms from anal penetration via a strap on yet she doesn't get orgasms from vaginal penetration via a penis?

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Look out. The proponents of anal penetration will state that you aren't *open* enough with your sexuality.
    LOL, they can say what they want. Like I said, I was born a woman, not a man and if he wants me to stab his ass, I'd end it.

People prefer differing things. The same people who say there is nothing wrong in poking a mans ass, are the same people who don't like their own asses penetrated.

I on the other hand, don't mind it anally, so long as it is with the right guy and a guy I love.

Is he secretly gay if he wants to bang my arse though??? lol

I agree completely with that one!

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Is he gay if he wants to bang my arse though??? lol
    Of all my alpha male friends/colleagues and acquaintances...

The #1 answer was: I didn't even want it until she told me I couldn't have it!
    The #2 answer wasn't as obvious but the consensus was the moaning/pain aspect of it appealed to them.
    The #3 answer is like #2 (no pun intended) except they said it was about dominance

Personally it's a 3rd input and when a hot woman tells me to put it in her a$$ who am I to argue with that?
    I don't ask and I don't take it but role playing: women love from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by gigigi4 View Post
    but he just wanted her to put her finger in his anus, right? not wear a strap-on? i feel like the strap-on is another level, many women, myself included, might feel uncomfortable with this and it's more like a sexual fetish for a guy to want this from his gf. if both are into this, i don't think it's important to define it as "gay" or "straight". however, in the present case, he hasn't expressed an interest in strap-ons, just digital anal stimulation while she is going down on him, which to me is another situation
    Yes it was just the finger!! He hasn't talked about it since it happened and that was a month ago now and i made it clear to him i didn't like it!! i hope it was a one off and because of the drink. I think a finger would lead to something more and thats a total no no for me. Jus a q

Do you think he might been thinking about me doing this too him for a while and only had courage to do it when he was drunk?

^Yeah, I've read that it's mostly about 'dominance' and when males want it in the females ass.

Only 2 guys I ever knew wanted to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by mandy1 View Post
    Do you think he might been thinking about me doing this too him for a while and only had courage to do it when he was drunk?
    It might have crossed his mind but it doesn't sound like he's obsessed with it. It was probably just a spur of the moment thing when he was drunk.

As for SelflessnHumble (you seem to be the leader of that side of the debate), you're coming across as some kind of hellfire preacher from the deep south. "If a man gets pleasure from being anally stimulated you cannot state he doesn't have gay tendencies. because HE DOES." What nonsense is this? Are you saying that basically every man has gay tendencies then, since they get pleasure from stimulating their penis? Gay people do that to each other, so every guy that whacks his joystick about must be a closet homosexual. Great!

And as far as "There is a reason why a MAN has a penis and why a woman doesn't have a penis" goes, that is largely irrelevant here. It's not about making babies, it's just about doing something that feels good. I appreciate that a lot of people, particularly the older generation, may have been brought up in the belief that such things are wrong, but times have changed.

Finally, "He cannot be completely gay since he does have sex with you BUT (no pun intended)end this right away if you are uncomfortable with his gay tendencies." What sort of irresponsible and thoughtless advice is that?! The guy isn't walking round the streets offering to suck off old men for free, he was just curious about trying something new with his GIRLFRIEND (since you like caps for emphasis) when drunk!

Please don't take this too personally, it's fine if you do feel this way, but don't judge others because of it and certainly don't tell someone else they should end what sounds like a perfectly good relationship because of your own prejudices.

personally I would be very weirded out if a guy did that to me. my ex would always joke around and try to put his fingers in my butt, and sometimes actually did it, and if I ever even joked around and tried to do it back he would get so pissed! I don't think most straight guys would be ok with something going in their ass

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast