+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need advice, is this normal?

Need advice, is this normal?

New poster here but read some posts. I really would like know what you guys think of this.

My boyfriend was drunk, I put a blindfold on him and went down to give him a blow job. Usually he is quiet but he was making a lot of noise, moving around a lot. He started to move his butt up, I could see his anus hole, eww, he grabbed my hand and obviously wanted me to put my finger in his butt. I did and I was so turned off by this! he then got lube and put it on my finger! what the hell! I had to stop and told him it was a turn off. He seemed okay with that and tried put blindfold on me but the moment was lost for me as I was freaked out.

He told me after he never done it before and was embarrassed but when giving him blow jobs before he said I had touched near his butt area and he said it felt nice.

I am so scared for some reason of having a boyfriend who turns out to be gay. You read the stories and I do not want be that woman. He is my first relationship so I do not know wherever I should be worried? He had a gay friend before and been to gay pubs. He has always been in relationships with women and we have sex frequently and I know he is attracted too me but still? should I b worried?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No... the male g-spot is up the arse, it's likely quite pleasurable. I don't think a finger up the arse makes a dude gay... it's a lot more in the head than up the ass.

your a little narrow minded sexually the a spot which is the same as the female g-spot is there
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Some guys find it exciting to have a finger up the ass - I couldn't say whether it's 'normal' or not. Depends on your point of view.

First off an anus for a (straight, hetero) man is supposed to: EXIT ONLY period zero exceptions!
    That said I heard a comic once talk about this: he cited Cosmo (some woman's mag) and it stated
    that men "secretly" like to have a woman do this.

100% Alpha male here....THIS IS NOT TRUE!
    I won't get into the reasons why he could be feeling this way but RED FLAG #2,320:
    He has a gay friend and been to gay clubs.

He may be BI-sexual.
    A man likes a woman to milk the prostate not toss his salad, k?

He cannot be completely gay since he does have sex with you BUT (no pun intended)
    end this right away if you are uncomfortable with his gay tendencies.

You are young and inexperinced. In time as you mature this kind of thing will not be a turn off and that you will want to do anything to make it the most pleaseable experience. One of the main things abou sex is communication. He should have discussed this with you before hand to see if you were on board with it. You can slip a condom over your finger (or two) so there in no contact with any bacteria, which is a good idea anyways. There is nothing more pleasureable and exciting than giving your partner the best, mind blowing orgasim and stimulating his prostate will do just that....it will make his eyes roll to the back of his head.

Just because a guy likes his butt hole stimulated don't make him gay or bi.....gay is a man that sexually desires other men. So I hope that clears things up a bit to all you narrowminded people out there.
    Last edited by smackie9; 15-01-11 at 03:25 AM.

^^ Exactly. Guys are more sensitive in that area - it doesn't make them gay. Any sexual act between a man & a woman is a straight one.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    First off an anus for a (straight, hetero) man is supposed to: EXIT ONLY period zero exceptions!
    Do you know ALL straight hetro men? No. Therefore you cannot make such an assumption. There are even a few males on here who would take it up the ass just to stick it up their girls ass. Point proven there ARE exceptions.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i can't imagine a straight guy liking that. that would be a deal breaker for me as well.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by ammi00 View Post
    ^^ Exactly. Guys are more sensitive in that area - it doesn't make them gay. Any sexual act between a man & a woman is a straight one.
    I dunno, when a guy has his woman put on a strap-on and do him in the ass, that seems awfully gay. Not that there is anything inherently wrong with gay acts, just that they are different from heterosexual acts.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I dunno, when a guy has his woman put on a strap-on and do him in the ass, that seems awfully gay. Not that there is anything inherently wrong with gay acts, just that they are different from heterosexual acts.
    There are guys who do it and they're completely straight. I don't see anything "gay" about it either :-s

There are guys who do it and they're completely straight. I don't see anything "gay" about it either :-s
    There are also guys who feel getting a BJ from another guy isn't gay.

That's because you're in denial. See, a strap-on is an artificial penis in a harness. So when a man takes a simulated penis up the ass, it's a simulation of a homosexual act. See how that works?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Do you know ALL straight hetro men? No. Therefore you cannot make such an assumption. There are even a few males on here who would take it up the ass just to stick it up their girls ass. Point proven there ARE exceptions.
    I don't need to know ALL hetero men to know how a straight as an arrow hetero functions.
    I'm sure you know there are many levels that people justify in their minds.
    If a man gets pleasure from being anally penetrated you cannot state he doesn't have gay tendencies. because HE DOES.
    There is a reason why a MAN has a penis and why a woman doesn't have a penis.
    One object was naturally designed to penetrate the other.

Plus, I don't hate on gays at all because *I* know they are real people with real emotions just like anyone else and
    they don't deserve to have their rights taken away Nor have their character denigrated in any fashion because they have different preferences.
    The face remains anal stimulation is a gay preference. (when a man likes it)

When you ask me do I know all straight men? Obviously not.
    Do I hang out with pure straight hetero men? Yes. What is the consensus?
    The guy who plucks his eyebrows, plucks his facial hair, and cries about everything loves his A to be penetrated and he *says* he's straight. K.
    You can't BS a BS'er. Plus, it is an observation. Not a judgment and not an assumption because I am able to interview my peers and ascertain baselines for their behavioral patterns.

In the end any man is entitled to his/her opinion just as I am mine. I respectfully disagree with your point of view but I'm glad you shared it.
    Last edited by SelflessnHumble; 17-01-11 at 03:26 AM.

i don't think it's gay unless he wanted a man to stick his finger up there. the anus can be an erogenous zone for men and women as it's a sensitive area. maybe it's a good sign that he is more open sexually in terms of experimenting and was feeling spontaneous or uninhibited after drinking. i don't have personal experience with a guy wanting anal stimulation, but my instinct is you shouldn't bring these doubts up with him unless he wants it all the time and you are uncomfortable because it will come across like you "accusing" him of being gay.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast