+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i want to get back to this girl but i am really confused?

i want to get back to this girl but i am really confused?

hi i had this girl in my class who i liked but i coudn't tell her about it because of my personal problems like low confidence and self esteem..i think she liked me too..but i coudn't muster up the courage to tell her..its been 1 year since i havent seen her ..but i miss her like hell..shes on my mind 24/7..i think i really love her..i have been kicking myself all this while for not expressing my feelings for her..i know i have acted like a loser but i really want to get back to her ..i will have to contact some people to get her number but i am scared to call her..would it be right to call her?.. how she would react if i call her?..would she talk to me or reject me?..but i am willing to go through this rejection for her..even if she talks to me for the first and the last time ..or maybe just as a friend i wud really be happy..i just want to call her and ask her about her life and what shes doing right now..just the general stuff like we ask when we chat with friends but i am really confused and scared on this what should i do?..please guys let me know what you think..that would be really helpful thanks

How old are you? You don't have a relationship of any sort with this girl but you think you already love her? And you want to get together with her but you're scared to talk to her? What exactly what sort of advice do you want? Grow some confidence and go for it (but you won't because you can't). Would you like us to talk to her for you?

Some ppl just like to come and abuse instead of give advice :-O.

I think you are young and hasn't had experient in relationship? Take the courage to call her, if you don't know what to say, just write the subjects in papers... You will be confident when you have experient :-). And do it fast or someone else will take her away, I mean it was a year and you are still liking her.

I guess it's not love yet but you like her lots. Good luck pal.

thanks a lot friend..yeah i dont have any experience.i surely will call her

i am 24..thnxs a lot

Quote Originally Posted by shashine View Post
    i am 24..thnxs a lot
    Okay, you're stalking this girl out if you call her out of no where.

This is what you should do

a) Forget her, she moved on and you moved on. Two separate lives. If it didn't happened then it's too late. Find another girl, there's more out there besides this "one"

b) Make a facebook account and try to find her, and then add her. If she doesn't have one go to option A)

Just do not call her out of no where, that's so creepy lol.

So...have you called her yet? I would find a good reason to call her, if I couldn't come up with a good reason, then yeah it would freak me out receiving a call out of the blue. In the mean time find ways of boosting your self esteem, girls likes guys who show a level of confidence. All the best!

And to add to all that, you could find that you think about her all the time because you were supposed to contact her back some months ago when you couldnt get her off your mind. Facebook is good idea yeah.
    You can doooo eeeeeeeet!

Update us

thnxs a lot i havent called her yet..am so nervous..have to get her number first...yeah have tried searching her on facebook have come close but coudnt find her..but i know some people who have her number but i am scared of asking them..dont know should i just ask them her number and tell them that i like her???
    Last edited by shashine; 23-01-11 at 03:20 AM.

thnxs a lot..yeah havent called her yet..yeah i have a reason in my mind..i wud tell her that i just called her to know what she is doing?did she get a job? I know that she has a job now from a lady friend of mine but she got that news from another girl who has the number of the girl i like...sigh its too complicated..thats why even though i know that shes got a job in wipro..i just want to ask her about it so that the conversation takes on from there..but i wish i get her number and call her
    Last edited by shashine; 23-01-11 at 03:17 AM.

How about asking her out on a date. Never express your feelings when you are not in a relationship with them....it will scare them away. You have to date and let the feelings grow between you it make it work. If she rejects you so what...she's not the only girl you can date. It's always a hit or miss, but you won't know unless you take a chance.

go ahead and take the risk
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex

The Facebook idea was a good one, too bad you couldn't find her. You MIGHT be able to find her on FB with the phone number that you say you can get from friends... and the poster that said it would be creepy to just call out of the blue is correct.

If you DO wind up having to just call, make sure you identify yourself. If she remembers you, just ask her out for coffee or a soda or something. Something public and totally innocuous. Don't tell her your feelings or any of that. Don't do it on the date. Keep it light.

And finally, a piece of advice that my dad gave me 25+ years ago - You can't get the girl if you don't ask.

And another: Don't be afraid. The worst she can do is say no. The best that you can hear is "I thought you'd never ask."