+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me or??? Please help.

Does she like me or??? Please help.

Well heres the story: Theres this girl that ive known for 2 years now and i always felt something for her. We hang around sometimes at school and joke about etc. For the past 2 weeks this feeling has grown 50000 times more and whenever im with her my heart beats so bloody fast (lovely feeling). Ive told my friends that i rly started to like her and 2 days ago i was chatting with her on FB and she got to a point where she mentioned that i liked her so i just didn't know what to say and just tried to end the convo fast which made it even more obvious... The reason i didnt want to tell her that i liked her was because i guess i am too scared of rejection and that she has not showed any sign of the same feeling for me so its better to keep those feelings to myself. Now at school its very awkward because we don't talk and i rly have nothing to say, my brain is just dead. She tries to talk to me but its not how it used to be. Now i am very lost and i don't know how to face her. One more thing, im 100% sure that there are LOADS out there who like her as well so why should she pick me? Anyone got any advice for my situation???? Btw she is the most beautiful, friendly and caring girl ive ever met in my life. We are both 17. Thanks for reading.

Yeah I have advice....ask her on a date and before you lose her to some other guy who was braver than you.

Faint heart never won fair maiden.

She will never know who you are nor how you feel unless she is made aware of it.
    Rejection: is LIFE and in how you handle it (like variable change) If you aren't willing to lose it all you aren't living life.
    Playing it safe yields a mundane lifestyle where every move you make is based on the best probable scenario where you don't get "rejected." -not good-

Trust me when I tell you this bro:
    She may be the first girl you've liked this much...She won't be the last.
    Now that you're (just) 17 I strongly advise you to embrace new experiences with open arms.
    Don't be a coward, a liar, nor a cheat. Be true to yourself and to others and you will gain respect for it.

If she knows you like her and she doesn't show any sign of the same...She may not like you the same.
    It is her right not to and THIS is also considered a rejection...The same rejection you were afraid to face...in the 1st place...see the irony?

If she changes the way she acts with you then it's clear she doesn't feel the same.
    Guess what you (should do?)

Sit down with her and tell her:
    "Look, I was too afraid to tell you this in person because I don't handle rejection well...but"
    " (insert her name) , I like you and everything about you. When I let it slip on facebook I didn't think it would jeopardize our
    friendship -which I appreciate and don't want to lose just because I like you more than a friend."

Then say:
    "If you don't feel the same towards me, it's cool...Would you tell he how you feel about me?"
    "That way if you don't feel the same....I can move on and find a girl that appreciates me in the same manner in which I appreciate you."

Bam, done.
    You've laid it out on the line and you've left her dignity intact.
    This is a win win.
    You get your friendship back if she doesn't feel the same, OR even better...
    You might show her a confident/assertive side she's never seen from you.

Win win dude. Go get em tiger!

SelfnessnHumble is correct as usual. There's always a chance to be rejected. It is not the end of the world if it happens.
    If you ask her about her feelings, she'll respect you anyway no matter what.
    Stop torturing yourself and just go for it, I know it's hard but you have to. Women love a man who dares to take a risk
    Try to be more comfortable around her, have some fun with her and then bring it up
    Taking that step separates the men from the boys, seriously. Even if it doesn't work out well, you gain respect from people around you and it will help you in future relationships

I wouldn't say I'm correct. I think that when we identify with sound advice it stems from
    knowing rather than just merely speculation. But thanks for that. It's kind of you.

Ok now this is very coonfusing for me. Today i was preparing to tell her everything about my feelings and stuff and that i still had a chance, but on the last lesson she sat next to this other guy and ignored me the whole other 3 lessons we had the whole day. I went home and today i got a message on FB saying that she was going to come and watch me play football tomorow. What the hell does this mean? Im very confused now. Should i stil ltell her or just wait a few days and see what happens.