+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you go out with an ugly guy?

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    But it's funny you know and because I've come across attractive guys who I was interested in nothing more with either and just because I may find a guy attractive, doesn't mean I automatically fancy him. I can find guys attractive, but they aren't my type, lol...as odd as that sounds.
    I actually know what you mean, I know some hot girls I have no interest on at all...

^Hot men I don't go for either. I overlook them and as good looking as they are. I tend to think I'd be wasting my time with a really hot guy and especially if I was looking for something serious. Mr Hot can usually take his pick of women and I like to be the 'only' woman in a guys life. So if a guy is really hot, or really ugly, he would pretty much not get my time of day. Maybe which is always why I go for the 'average' guy and end up with your average guy.

^Hot men I don't go for either. I overlook them and as good looking as they are. I tend to think I'd be wasting my time with a really hot guy and especially if I was looking for something serious. Mr Hot can usually take his pick of women and I like to be the 'only' woman in a guys life. So if a guy is really hot, or really ugly, he would pretty much not get my time of day. Maybe which is always why I go for the 'average' guy and end up with your average guy.
    So you judge how much of a womanizer a man is based on his looks?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedAnswers View Post
    I don't recall saying that being good looking does make him a 'womaniser'.

What I meant, is that because he is good looking he likely attracts more attention from women than your average guy...and I wouldn't like the attention he got from other women and because oh well...I can be a tad insecure.

In future, try not to act the smartASS and try some contributing to the 'actual' discussion instead
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 17-01-11 at 10:44 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAnswers View Post
    I do. Usually, I am right.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Honestly, I don't do such a logical analysis of the situation. If I get interested on someone it's not because of any logic, it just happens for some strange reason.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I do. Usually, I am right.
    See? I knew you thought me ugly!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    See? I knew you thought me ugly!
    Pfft. If you weren't so young, you'd be exactly my type.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

For me the most important quality in man this is ability to talk to him and get adequate response. I like when it's easy to communicate with person and really appreciate it.
    Actually I don't know how you look, but there is one thing you should know every man can charm a woman - haven't you seen hitch , very rood link, but what i want to say is that I have seen not quite handsome men with amazing women so ... Main thing is to define what your goal is and go to get it )
    I <3 <3 <3 yoooooooooooooooooou

Honestly, I don't do such a logical analysis of the situation. If I get interested on someone it's not because of any logic, it just happens for some strange reason.
    I think you would be wise to use common sense sometimes and rather than just throw caution to the wind and hope for the best.

Behind every pretty face that you may fall for, is not always a pretty personality.

Wait until you have been shit on a few times by the opposite sex - it might lead to you being more cautious, choosy and picky and when choosing a partner

I think you would be wise to use common sense sometimes and rather than just throw caution to the wind and hope for the best.

Behind every pretty face that you may fall for, is not always a pretty personality.

Wait until you have been shit on a few times by the opposite sex - it might lead to you being more cautious, choosy and picky and when choosing a partner
    Haha I sure know about that, but usually girls who get my interest only do so after talking to them, I'm not guided by looks. And I doubt anyone can be pickier than I already am... I haven't even chosen anyone for a simple kiss yet lol.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I didn't find you attractive no, I wouldn't date you. But what I find unattractive some find very attractive so it's not like you're at a loss.

Yes I would, but not if he is short.

My current boyfriend is disgustingly fat and not that attractive, but he is a couple inches taller than me and has tons of money and is nice.

So it's all fine.

But if he was shorter than me, than I would dump him.

Sorry.

But if I was 5'0 ft, I would be fine with a guy 5'4-5'6... ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaC View Post
    has tons of money
    That's so... deep? haha

That's so... deep? haha
    'Cause the boy with the cold hard cash
    Is always Mister Right

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ If you're being serious you're gonna have a helluva time on these forums.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast