+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to become less hideous? Help appreciated.

How to become less hideous? Help appreciated.

Hi Guys,
    Some people in this world are born to be very attractive whilst others are born to be less good looking, and some people are born very ugly. Unfortunately for me, I fit into the very ugly category. I've actually come to accept this fact and it's just the cards I've been dealt, however what can I do to try and look less hideous? I know it's very hard to change your looks, but I could really do with some help here. Just some advice really. What feature makes me so ugly? I haven't had a girlfriend in 2 years and I'm very insecure about my looks . Because of this I don't tend to mix with many girls.

I'm not looking for sympathy or pity here, just honest advice.

Here's a recent photo of me. I think it has allot to do with my nose and strange looking eyes:

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/58319281@N04/?deleted=5355446843]Flickr: commieclarke's Photostream[/url]

Thanks guys!

You made me click on that link thinking I'd see something like this:

But you look like a normal guy to me.. I'm disappointed.

Hideous??? If that picture is really you, and this is for real, you aren't hideous. You look like a normal teenage guy.

This is coming from someone in their late 30's, though, so I'll admit to being a tad more forgiving than perhaps your normal 14-18 yr old girl.

Confidence is everything when it comes to dating and finding a nice relationship. I know guys who were truly ugly who had tons of girlfriends. I even knew a dwarf who had no trouble finding dates with normal sized women.

As for tips, make sure your grooming and hygiene are above average. Wear nice, clean clothing at all times that reflects your personal style. Be truly interested in the girls you are trying to date. That goes a long way.

Your looks are fine - certainly not hideous. But if you think you're hideous and tend not to mix with girls then you're not going to find a girlfriend. You need to work on your self esteem and confidence. And when you're young 2 years without a girlfriend is not unheard of. Happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cancankant View Post
    Hideous??? If that picture is really you, and this is for real, you aren't hideous. You look like a normal teenage guy.

This is coming from someone in their late 30's, though, so I'll admit to being a tad more forgiving than perhaps your normal 14-18 yr old girl.

Confidence is everything when it comes to dating and finding a nice relationship. I know guys who were truly ugly who had tons of girlfriends. I even knew a dwarf who had no trouble find dates with normal sized women.

As for tips, make sure your grooming and hygiene are above average. Wear nice, clean clothing at all times that reflects your personal style. Be truly interested in the girls you are trying to date. That goes a long way.

I'm 20 years old. Girls never talk to me and I've been told I am ugly by girls. This is honestly serious. I think my eyes are too slanty.

Not ugly bro.
    I would try a new hair style.
    SMILE! -A woman is a sucker for a great smile.

Exude confidence. I don't mean walk around strutting your *stuff*
    just be assertive in what you do and KNOW who you are. If you don't know this yet even better...why?
    Discover who you are. Try new things. New experiences=fruitful knowledge you will apply later.

Look at the positive. When there is nothing to lose *since you already feel insecure* go for it!
    An attitude adjustment is more like it. Dude, you aren't even a little ugly. Smile, be yourself -and be confident-

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Not ugly bro.
    I would try a new hair style.
    SMILE! -A woman is a sucker for a great smile.

Exude confidence. I don't mean walk around strutting your *stuff*
    just be assertive in what you do and KNOW who you are. If you don't know this yet even better...why?
    Discover who you are. Try new things. New experiences=fruitful knowledge you will apply later.

Look at the positive. When there is nothing to lose *since you already feel insecure* go for it!
    An attitude adjustment is more like it. Dude, you aren't even a little ugly. Smile, be yourself -and be confident-
    I've been told I'm ugly in the past. I sat with some girls at Uni the other week and they just ignored me. I don't really mix with girls now.

Quote Originally Posted by josh44 View Post
    I've been told I'm ugly in the past. I sat with some girls at Uni the other week and they just ignored me. I don't really mix with girls now.
    Girls told you you are ugly? What kind of people goes around telling others they are ugly?

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Girls told you you are ugly? What kind of people goes around telling others they are ugly?
    Harsh people I guess. I've seen ugly girls but I would never tell them I think they are ugly.

I'm 20 years old. Girls never talk to me and I've been told I am ugly by girls. This is honestly serious. I think my eyes are too slanty.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and people like and go for different things. Some people will find you attractive, some won't....we can't please everyone. It's the same for all of us and we won't always get that guy or girl we like, to like us back or be attracted.

You look normal enough to me, so it's more a confidence issue you have.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and people like and go for different things. Some people will find you attractive, some won't....we can't please everyone. It's the same for all of us and we won't always get that guy or girl we like, to like us back or be attracted.

You look normal enough to me, so it's more a confidence issue you have.
    Thanks! So not too ugly to get an average looking girl?

Yes, if you work on your confidence and stop calling yourself ugly. Unless you make a joke out of it.

With confidence, not just your average girl. My ex was average looking and people would ask what I saw in him. But he had confidence, made me laugh and we got along great. He appealed to ME and that is all that mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    With confidence, not just your average girl. My ex was average looking and people would ask what I saw in him. But he had confidence, made me laugh and we got along great. He appealed to ME and that is all that mattered.
    You honestly think I could get better than average? Now I'm on a course of SRRI's I don feel alot more confident in myself. I go out more and stuff now, but still very insecure about my looks as girls have called me baby face other insults.

I don't honestly see what you're on about. I don't see any ugly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast