+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Another does she like me thread.

Another does she like me thread.

Firstly I apologize for making another does she like me thread but I would really appreciate an opinion on this.

So this is a girl that I've known for quite a while, but just to say hello to not good friends or anything. Well last year when I started college I started seeing her more just because of lesson times and stuff. Anyway people in my group started telling me that I should ask her out because she would always come over and talk to me. I didn't because I was too scared that she would say no.

After a while things changed a bit and I didn't see her for quite a while. Then a few days ago, we had a chance meeting and started talking. After this we have talked quite a lot on facebook. We were getting along really well and I asked her if she'd like to go to the theatre with me; to my surprise she said yes but then asked who else we would be going with; I told her that if she wanted to invite anyone that was fine but she said she couldn't think of anyone; so I told her it would probably just be us two and she said she was fine with that.

Now we are still talking on facebook but exams mean that we can't really meet up for a while. I want to meet up with her at least once before the theatre at the end of Febuary. But I'm concerned that she just wants to be friends. What do you guys think? Sorry for the long post but I am totally clueless when it comes to well anything social and thanks in advance for any replies.

Well done with inviting her! Although, it wasn't clear if that's a date. But she agreed to go just with you, so it's not bad already.

It's hard to tell what she thinks about you. You've been friends for a while, but she enjoys your company, so why not try. After asking her out to theatre, it might be easier for you to ask her out again. But make sure it's a date.

In case you'll need it in future: don't be too worried that a girl will reject your invitation for a date. And do it earlier rather than later. You can gain more (a date, and who know where it develops) than you can lose (hear "no" - it happens to everone sometimes). Often a girl will not show that she likes you, unless you ask her out.