+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I wrong ?

I don't care how unPC this is. But....
    Even without the baby I see STUPID. You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are you? Bet you are barely scraping by in school. I can tell by your post. So I don't even know why I'm typing this. Doubt if you will understand or listen to one word of it. You are too fukn STUPID intellectually.

Have you ruined your life? No, your life was ruined a long time ago. Judging by your posts you obviously aren't book smart, and you think you have found true love since you haven't cheated on this guy for an entire month (damn that is impressive), and somehow you think your part time minimum wage job and your boyfriends part time minimum wage job is going to support everyone and you all are going to be some hapy family. So by these statements I would think you have the morals of a ho and the common sense of a retarded monkey.

So since I think your effed up life was a lost cause a long time ago, what I'm going to concentrate on is preventing your stupid vagina from ruining another life. Basically your life is already shit, and now you are bringing into your ruined life an innocent child so you can eff their life up too. Having a child will not make your life better, it will make it worse. And raising a kid in an effed up environment means it has the cards stacked against them. Statically speaking, children by teenage mothers end up either in mega trouble with the law AND/OR teenage parents themselves. And so the cycle continues.

If you really loved that baby and want to give it a chance in this world...you need to do a very mature and selflless thing....and that is give that baby up to someone who can raise it in the proper environment so it won't have an effed up life like yours. Or you can do another responsble thing that isn't selfless and have an abortion (although I think you are such a STUPID HO that you would just go get pregnant again within a year).

Quote Originally Posted by reeba View Post
    I don't care how unPC this is. But....
    Even without the baby I see STUPID. You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are you? Bet you are barely scraping by in school. I can tell by your post. So I don't even know why I'm typing this. Doubt if you will understand or listen to one word of it. You are too fukn STUPID intellectually.

Have you ruined your life? No, your life was ruined a long time ago. Judging by your posts you obviously aren't book smart, and you think you have found true love since you haven't cheated on this guy for an entire month (damn that is impressive), and somehow you think your part time minimum wage job and your boyfriends part time minimum wage job is going to support everyone and you all are going to be some hapy family. So by these statements I would think you have the morals of a ho and the common sense of a retarded monkey.

So since I think your effed up life was a lost cause a long time ago, what I'm going to concentrate on is preventing your stupid vagina from ruining another life. Basically your life is already shit, and now you are bringing into your ruined life an innocent child so you can eff their life up too. Having a child will not make your life better, it will make it worse. And raising a kid in an effed up environment means it has the cards stacked against them. Statically speaking, children by teenage mothers end up either in mega trouble with the law AND/OR teenage parents themselves. And so the cycle continues.

If you really loved that baby and want to give it a chance in this world...you need to do a very mature and selflless thing....and that is give that baby up to someone who can raise it in the proper environment so it won't have an effed up life like yours. Or you can do another responsble thing that isn't selfless and have an abortion (although I think you are such a STUPID HO that you would just go get pregnant again within a year).
    Agree. The whole situation is pathetic. I think she expected everyone to say she is right

second star to the right, and straight on until morning.
    Troll..

She was a good one at first, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    respect the delicate ecology of your delusions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12