+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Still in love with my ex, how can i get her back?

Still in love with my ex, how can i get her back?

So me and this girl were dating for 6 months, all was good, but towards the last 2 months we started arguing quite abit.
    The arguments lead to alot of stress and she wanted a break from me.. it was going so well then we had another argument, then out of anger i ended it... biggest mistake of my life..
    After the breakup she told me she was losing feelings for me and thinking about ending it, hence why she wouldn't take me back...
    I am still vastly in love with her, and we have just recently started talking again after 2 months of being apart. She tells me she has no feelings for me at all anymore, yet we have started having sex again...
    I'm going to be honest, during the relationship i was abit controlling and over protective, like i would always text her asking what shes doing and who with, when she's out with mates... mainly because she's abit of a binge drinker and i was worried she would cheat...
    She never cheated on me and i completely trust that she wouldn't now..
    After we broke up we had some bad arguments, it got heated and i said alot of nasty things to her and her mates..
    What's the best thing to do.. should i move on and forget about her, or is there any chance of us getting back together?
    She says she doesn't want it to seem like she still likes me, it's just a sex thing... but i don't believe it..
    What's the best way to prove to her that i deserve a second chance and that im willing to change to have a healthy relationship again...
    Is there any way to make her feelings for me come back??
    Would like some advice plz,
    Many thanks, Alex.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We won't tell you how to get her back ( because it won't work anyway , true story ) , but we can try to help you get over her, how about that?
    I wazzzz here

Mmm well i'm going to try today cause im seeing her but if it doesn't work i suppose that's what needs to be done!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course it has to be done. So do you know the "No contact" rule? it pretty sums everything you have to do to move on. If you follow this rule, moving on will happen automatically. That happened to me, to toher members of this forum... really
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Alexwask View Post
    What's the best thing to do.. should i move on and forget about her, or is there any chance of us getting back together?
    She says she doesn't want it to seem like she still likes me, it's just a sex thing... but i don't believe it..
    It's better to believe her.
    Don't worry if it didn't work out today.
    Relationship do get better than that! Sounds like you learned from this experience, and you can prove it in a relationship with someone else (a bit later).

I'm in a very similar situation apart from the sex thing. My girlfriend ended it with me after three years being together she said the same thing yours did that she was losing feelings for me, and wanted to be friends. But I didn't accept it and started arguing with her, now she won't even talk to me anymore. I still love her so much but she said she doesn't anymore. we haven't been together for only a couple of days but I can feel it that I won't be getting her back anytime soon. I tried to talk to her and get her back and I even said that it was all my fault. But, it wasn't I've always been the one doing all the love, she's kinda frigid but still i love her. I cheated on her in the past and that has left a toll on her relationship she forgave me but things have never been the same anymore. I hope that with time I'll get her back, like you I do not believe that her feelings for me are completely gone. Even though she said it's finished but I think she's lying. I accused her of lying to me and I was a little bit aggresive that must have hurt her alot but she doesn't like to show her feelings. I don't know what to do. i don't wanna move on because I'm sure she'll eventually come back. Sorry I don't have the answer to your question. I think we can only hope.

Well, just let time reply it, I think most girls want it to be completely done after the break up if she really want the relationship go be done forever. So, I guess she still loves you. Try not to feel hurt so much, I know it's hard but do it for yourself !!!

Yup it's just a sex thing, and people do it all the time with an ex. She is doing it because it's familiar and comfortable. Your relationship is done, she has told you this many times. If she really loved you and wanted you back she wouldn't be telling you these things. You are just twisting things around because you are still madly in love with her. But dude your judgement is off. Some girls are like that because they are emotionally too weak to stand on their own to feet after a break up. She is using you for sex and maybe some emotional attachment is having her come back, but as soon as she meets someone else she will be gone.

Yup your all so right. After sex today i tried to get her back, asked for one last chance to try make it work and rebuild our relationship.. she didnt say yes.
    Now im breaking off all contact cause this hurts too much, time to just let it go...