+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am lonely that I want to kill myself over Her! Help? Please

I am lonely that I want to kill myself over Her! Help? Please

My girlfriend broke up with me few days ago, she bluntly told me that she does not feel the same way anymore about me like she used to and it's best if we do not date anymore; she said that the spark is gone which is something I don't get because until 5 days before the break up we were fine but after that I realized she was acting a little bit distant. She swears to me that there isn't another guy. I have always treated her well so I don't know why she's apparently fallen out of love with me. I've always been a loner, I don't have friends, she was like my only friend and now that she's left me I don't know what to do, my whole time was simply filled by spending time with her, and only her , no one else. and now I won't have anyone to hang out with anymore. I don't know what to do. I never saw this happening I thought i'd marry her. Is it possible to make that person fall in love with you again if she doesn't not like you anymore. please help me guys! I hate being alone.

I am still hoping that she'll come back after a few weeks, months. I want move on, hate her, forget her but I can't because she was my only friend and Lover.

Sniff, maybe you need to get out there and make a life, to proove to her that you are totally fine without her, do you have a job?

If you treated her so well and she's leaving you, think of it as her lost, she needs to experient bad guys to know your value.

In any case, don't ever be around your partner only, you need to have friends as well because you will need them .... To talk to you like In this case!

Best of luck, work on yourself first and see If she will regret her decision :-)

I agree with the above poster. It's not healthy to have a relationship be your whole world...it will eventually wither and die because there isn't other things in your life to keep it alive. A relationship should only be an addition to your life. You need to have some substance. You need to get off your ass, make some friends, get a job, find things to get involved with like going to the gym, or join a sports team and get some interests going that will help you gain access to a social life. Loner=loser. If anxiety is preventing you from having a normal life I suggest you find yourself a good therapist, and maybe read some self help books.

Looks like you NEED her, which is not healthy. You need her to fill a gap that you have and you call it love, which is what I have done so many times.
    You really have to work at yourself, and love yourself before you can truly love someone else. Your social life needs a boost and probably your confidence too.
    Why don't you have friends? Is it because you aren't interested or because people don't like you for some reason?
    Your post reminds me of the first time I was in love. I thought it was the end of the world when she said no and I seriously contemplated killing myself.

It took me many months to get over it, but I did and I don't give any woman such power anymore. It makes no sense, you should be in control of your life and nobody else.
    I suggest you visit a doctor, a therapist and ask for anti depressive medication. I think you need it like I did at the time
    Good luck and keep us posted

thank you "MynameisJesus" I don't seem to meet the right people to be friends with, they always end up pissing me off, like once i found out that some " friends" had been mouthing me behind my back, for no reason, just for the pleasure of being jerks, so i said. That's it, i am giving upon people, and from that moment i started focusing only on my gf ( the one iam talking about on this forum). she'd never let me down ( until now)
    I'm a nice person, i don't go talking behind people's back, but I haven't met anyone like me, plus i live in a small town, people are so judgemental and narrow-minded here that makes me feel sick.
    I think i will start volunteering, or take my mum's advice and join a church's group. shes been helpin me alot. Thank you so much, for your advice. My suicide thoughts are gone now, but two days ago yeah I was comtemplaiting it, i couldn't even breathe because it hurt so much.

I'm not sure if you are looking for the answer, the truth OR just someone who will agree with you 100% and make you feel warm fuzzies?

She handled telling you her feelings perfectly. She didn't meet some guy behind your back...she told you right to your face THE TRUTH.
    Instead of pouting over this situation you should respect the fact she had the courage to tell you the truth. If you've always been a loner
    ask yourself why that is? Ask yourself WHY should she become your entire universe where you base everything you are/have around ONE person?

Things do not last forever bro. No, they don't. Breaking up is a part of life and honestly it sucks when you get hurt...
    BUT, you didn't walk in on her banging some guy (like I did) you didn't get jumped by 20 cholos for dumping some "hyna" (like I did)

She just wanted more experiences with other people. And you should too!

I cannot say if it is possible to make someone fall in love with you again.
    I CAN tell you it will never be the same ever again...It will be different if you two ever get back together but right now
    she doesn't want you, and you need to respect that and man up: focus on what you like to do and if your answer is: with her?

You need to use this time to find out who you are so that some lucky girl who will love you and appreciate you for you: can also
    discover who you are...

You don't hate someone to move on: those feelings WILL resurface.
    Instead you need to get out there and make new friends, meet new people.
    It's a number's game...You need to just randomly approach people...

Would you like to know why she was your only friend?
    You don't get out there and encounter new people: which means new experiences.

You like books, comics? Conventions, bookstores...
    You like music? Coffee shops, pubs, events, fairs, carnivals.
    You draw? Get involved with local programs where PEOPLE are there.
    You can't meet people crying and sulking indoors man! Get out there!

No girl is worth killing yourself over.

McD is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenheart20 View Post
    I am still hoping that she'll come back after a few weeks, months. I want move on, hate her, forget her but I can't because she was my only friend and Lover.

Sometimes they come back after a while, sometimes they don't. When they don't --- well you know the old saying " if you don't get a restraining order on you, then you really didn't try hard enough".

I was in the same boat a few years back. I always had it in my mind that she might come back even though I knew should wouldn't (and would still take her back today if she wanted to but that's not going to happen). The only choice I had was to hate her- if she didn't do anything wrong don't bring it public or even to her. Sometimes hating someone is the only way to say goodbye. But with that comes all sorts of emotions and you have to be prepared to deal with that until you hit your bottom. What kept me alive was knowing that I made it through today and if I made it through today then I can make it through tomorrow because it can't be any worse.

I hope she comes back bud. Good luck