+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just want to know your opinion

Just want to know your opinion

It's an old story but few days ago this person texted me, so I just want to know your opinion about it.

I have dated this guy for a year we had same interests, several friends. He even take me to meet his parents. He was telling that loved me and etc...
    then we had a fight and he said that wanted break up and I agreed. after we break up, he was calling me everyday bcz of some strange reasons, but anyway I thought it was over.
    from some time he saw me with another guy and he got extremely jealous... He said that was sorry and would do anything for me to be with him. and then I agreed.
    and even month hadn't passed he is telling me that has dated other girl. We had a big fight and he remembered again this guy I dated when we had break up and said that I was cheating on him, so did he.

Then we nearly didn't had contact, he just texted me once in order to inform that he was happy with his new gf.

In December he wrote me and asked if I wanted to start new job, that his friend was starting some business and was looking for someone with my skills. I refused... and then he asked me if I had boyfriend.... I don't answered his question and asked about how was he doing... he said that he was having problems with his girl friend
    and after new year he again texted me .. we just had a general talk..........

I don't know .... I don't miss him and I'm pretty sure that I don't love him....
    Maybe it's just me taking it to near to my heart but... But I just want to know boys idea regarding him aand in general my story ))) ty

As a guy, I feel he is quite immature. If you don love him then pls tell him straight because some guy jus don get it. Don play any more guessing game and he should be grateful for it. Cheers.

[URL="http://bit.ly/makingup3"]Free Video On Love Advice.[/URL]

This place just gets younger and younger....
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?