+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Completely Numb Right Now

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was thinking of you and your situation this afternoon. It makes me really upset, cause sometimes you think like your relationship is ****ing good and then BANG : no it isn't . I would be extremely devastated if it happened to me, but the truth is , even if there are such heartless people ,the world is full of good and worth everything people .I hope she didn't destroy this optimism in you, cause you're a great guy and I'm sure you can find a great woman. This is life, it happens that we meet such extremely bad people ,but who knows, maybe you needed to meet her so you could meet the love of your life. Nobody knows . From my experience, I've learned that all the bad things that happen ,may look very bad at the moment that they happen, but in the end they bring something good, and when you look behind, you're glad that this thing happened to you cause the good thing wouldn't happen without it. And I don't think you need a talk with her to have a closure, you already have your closure, you know why your relationship ended and this is your closure. There's no need to engage in further conversations with her, let her feel devastated and mutilated by the very very bad things that she has done. Good luck bro.
    I wazzzz here

I texted her a second time this morning, to ask her to give the apartment keys back.

She finally responded just now with a flurry of texts:

1. "Of course I will bring the keys back."

2. "I'd like to get together and talk. I can't imagine how you emotionally feel right now and I have some explaining to do but everything is not what you think and I'm sorry."

3. "If you don't want to get together or you think it would be too emotionally angry or scary, that's understandable too."
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Finally, I'm feeling something other than shock. I'm sad and angry and bitter. And I want to talk to her. Suddenly, I do want that closure.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd love to hear her "explanation"

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But don't you even dare let her convince you to stay with her. She's the ****ing Adolf Hitler of relationships.
    I wazzzz here

Vincenzo, I really appreciate your posts here on this forum. And I'm really sorry for what has happened. If technology were better I could send you a virtual beer or a virtual hug. You have many friends here. Don't forget that. As we say in France 'bon courage' - you deserve better

I am so sorry you are going through this. Nobody deserves this treatment, it is an affront to humanity. I am glad she will meet to give you that closure. Don't let her play you any further, be strong. I think yur life will be like mine, 6 months from now you will be amazed at how much better your life has become without her and you will be happy. She will never be happy, because she clearly doesn't like herself very much to debase herself this way.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Finally, I'm feeling something other than shock. I'm sad and angry and bitter. And I want to talk to her. Suddenly, I do want that closure.
    Yeah I think thats the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    As we say in France 'bon courage' - you deserve better
    Spoken like a true British man....

Poor France having you for company. Might interest you to know that I have French ancestary, lolsssssss

Sorry for going off topic
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 19-01-11 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    I am so sorry you are going through this. Nobody deserves this treatment, it is an affront to humanity. I am glad she will meet to give you that closure. Don't let her play you any further, be strong. I think yur life will be like mine, 6 months from now you will be amazed at how much better your life has become without her and you will be happy. She will never be happy, because she clearly doesn't like herself very much to debase herself this way.
    Took me a year to totally get over it all...we were together ten years. Been apart for over 3 years now and I've never been happier...plus I went on to meet much nicer guys than he ever was.

I read somewhere that supposedly it takes a month from every year you were together, to get over them. So six years would equal 6 months to get over them.

Unsure I buy it though.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I'd love to hear her "explanation"
    Me too...

How the heck she can squirm out of this one, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I texted her a second time this morning, to ask her to give the apartment keys back.

She finally responded just now with a flurry of texts:

1. "Of course I will bring the keys back."

2. "I'd like to get together and talk. I can't imagine how you emotionally feel right now and I have some explaining to do but everything is not what you think and I'm sorry."

3. "If you don't want to get together or you think it would be too emotionally angry or scary, that's understandable too."
    This prove's she is crazy.
    Dealing with this issue via texts is what cowards do.
    If you want that closure and didn't take to my post: you need to confront her.
    She has a right to defend herself even if it sounds like an O.J. type of defense.

She is bringing the keys over tomorrow night and we're going to talk, face-to-face. I promised that I wouldn't be scary if she promised that she would be honest. She said okay.

About the only possible way I could see taking her back is if she showed me a restraining order against this guy because he was some kind of stalker creep. Realistically, I think that she's going to confess and hope that I can forgive her someday.

A friend suggested that I wrote down everything that I want to say and want to ask. I have tried, but I'm so tired right now that I can't focus.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I sincerely hope you don't forgive her... that's exactly how and why she can continue to such such things...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast