+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Completely Numb Right Now

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't believe for 1 second she's actually telling you any sort of truth. But good to know we'll wait for Friday for your update.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    You could probably use a lot of what you already wrote here.

So sorry that happened to you. I don't know what to say.
    Good suggestion. I still had trouble focusing, until I decided to work this out in chronological order. There were a few specific issues and questions from each year of our relationship that I want clarity on. If I can get those answers, I will be able to move on more quickly. I promised her that I wouldn't be angry or try to argue with her, but that I needed her to be honest. I also said that she would probably feel better, too, if she finally confessed to what happened. It's like this poster in my junior high guidance counselor's office: "The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable."
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Wouldn't surprise me if this meeting doesn't come off at all.

Probably too ashamed to show her face.

I know that when me and the ex H split....he avoided me. His guilt was too overwhelming - plus he'd made up his mind to be with her, so why come and talk to me and explain anything. It was about 3 weeks later when he did finally show up. I received all the usual crap you hear from cheaters - how he hadn't been happy for a long time, he loved me, but wasn't in love with me anymore, blah, blah..

2 months after the split, was when he'd call me saying he wanted to come back to me, he'd made a mistake, etc, etc.
    But I was having none of it.

You can expect all of the same shit to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if this meeting doesn't come off at all.

Probably too ashamed to show her face.

I know that when me and the ex H split....he avoided me. His guilt was too overwhelming - plus he'd made up his mind to be with her, so why come and talk to me and explain anything. It was about 3 weeks later when he did finally show up. I received all the usual crap you hear from cheaters - how he hadn't been happy for a long time, he loved me, but wasn't in love with me anymore, blah, blah..

2 months after the split, was when he'd call me saying he wanted to come back to me, he'd made a mistake, etc, etc.
    But I was having none of it.

You can expect all of the same shit to happen.
    I won't be surprised if that's how it all plays out. Except that I still expect her to marry this guy this year. So I won't hear from her for at least a couple of years, until the marriage starts to go bad.

And I won't take her back. I'm telling all of my friends and all of my family what happened. If she tries to come back to me, there will be a lot of hostility from everybody in my life.

If I don't get the keys back by tomorrow, I will just pay the landlord to change the locks.

If she cancels and re-schedules again, I'm just going to delete all her contact information and ignore her. Which is what I'm going to do anyway. But if I can't get closure now, I will just do without.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think her "fiances" family should find out abouot it too. They deserve to know what piece of trash they are going to have in a family You know... at least to have someone to gossip about
    I wazzzz here

I toyed with various revenge ideas last night, but finally decided that I will feel better about myself if I just move on.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah of course... It's just a harmless "what if..."
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I think her "fiances" family should find out abouot it too. They deserve to know what piece of trash they are going to have in a family You know... at least to have someone to gossip about
    Yeah I agree.

The woman who my ex left me for, her parents thought the sun shone out of his arse - they were not aware he walked out of a 10 year marriage and left a daughter behind for their slapper of a daughter. I call her a slapper and because she was also married when she met my ex H and she cheated on her husband, plus she's an accomplice to cheating because she knew about me and knew he was married.

You know something...people like this, don't deserve a happy ever after. They should be 'exposed' for who and what they are.

Guess what? Amy wants to delay our meetup again, just as xxazurexx predicted.

And now for the funny stuff... Amy and Craig are both blowing up my text message inbox with messages right now.

I hate texting. Too much tiny button pushing for too few words. If these two don't knock it off soon, I'm going to turn my phone off for some quiet.

I predict that they will get married. He thinks that a pre-nuptial agreement will be an adequate solution for the situation.

Like I said, she will be filled with an overwhelming guilt, plus she will have no clue how the heck she is going to explain this away. What can she possibly say, that will make this any the better for you.

The fact he's texting you non stop, tells me he's a little worried what the end result will be also.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Like I said, she will be filled with an overwhelming guilt, plus she will have no clue how the heck she is going to explain this away. What can she possibly say, that will make this any the better for you.

The fact he's texting you non stop, tells me he's a little worried what the end result will be also.
    The fact that they are still living together tells me that they are going to get married. She is delaying in case she needs a Plan B. Since we haven't talked yet, she doesn't understand that I am not Plan B or Plan A or any plan at all. I am history.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So when she suggested the delay what did you say? Talk strong here is one thing TELL HER.

I think you should cut her off your life ASAP, stop her games trying to delay everything and texting you, just ignore her. You have had enough of it and that bitch doesn't deserve you.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast