+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If your girlfriend forgets your birthday

Quote Originally Posted by speakerspoke View Post
    You may not like my posts but they are at least original and mine. lol

No offense but whoever you're talking about wouldn't be up to the task of what ever it is that I'm doing on here. lol

You sound like you live on the internet and have a high level of paranoia and obsessive compulsion. To use sophistry in an awkward attempt for you to talk about my cock with me is not happening.

I'm not interested in any of that, but I am flattered. I hope you meet Mister Right soon!
    Your posts come from a dark, negative and disingenuous place.
    You're entitled to be a bitter and angry nag all you like.

My observations concerning your poor excuses at insults and satire are accurate depictions of
    someone who no one respects -so it stands to reason you have little to do here other than
    to elicit a response worthy of a sad, little troll who hasn't the intellect to see how pathetic his posts have become.

I wasn't aware you had a penis, which is why I think you compensate for the missing link present in male anatomy.
    To add insult to injury you are unsuccessfully utilizing the same sort of sophistry (you've accused me of)
    in a yet another futile attempt at character denigration this time focusing on my sexual preferences...

...While the only difference between our usages herein is that it isn't plausible that an alpha male such as myself like men, however it is all but apparent the culmination of your posts seem to correlate with that of a penis-less man who is angry at women (like each and every female member here) ranging from girl68, to Ashley and most every other female member here who aptly remind you of your emotionally irrational outbursts -which become the reasoning for your jealousy, fits of rage
    and overall baseless assumptions of your mislabeling of them...

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Your posts come from a dark, negative and disingenuous place.
    You're entitled to be a bitter and angry nag all you like.

My observations concerning your poor excuses at insults and satire are accurate depictions of
    someone who no one respects -so it stands to reason you have little to do here other than
    to elicit a response worthy of a sad, little troll who hasn't the intellect to see how pathetic his posts have become.

I wasn't aware you had a penis, which is why I think you compensate for the missing link present in male anatomy.
    To add insult to injury you are unsuccessfully utilizing the same sort of sophistry (you've accused me of)
    in a yet another futile attempt at character denigration this time focusing on my sexual preferences...

...While the only difference between our usages herein is that it isn't plausible that an alpha male such as myself like men, however it is all but apparent the culmination of your posts seem to correlate with that of a penis-less man who is angry at women (like each and every female member here) ranging from girl68, to Ashley and most every other female member here who aptly remind you of your emotionally irrational outbursts -which become the reasoning for your jealousy, fits of rage
    and overall baseless assumptions of your mislabeling of them...
    What is this, memoirs of a narcissistic sociopath?

Just because you feel threatened that I see though your weak facade is no excuse for bad behavior. I shall see to it that you are reported for this!

This is an outrage! lol

p.s. You are on IGNORE for being a boring sociopath. lol

No more e-ttention for you! haha
    Last edited by speakerspoke; 24-01-11 at 07:47 AM.

Kthanxbai..............

P.s. Pu-pu-pu-please don't ignore me...What will I do without you viewing my posts???????? OOOOOOOh EMMMM GEEEEEEEEE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123