+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If your girlfriend forgets your birthday

[QUOTE=qwertz;665699]That is totally different, you have made a permanent move, yes?

Yes,you are right.The move is permanent but i have plans in place to go and marry her and bring her over as soon as i settle down and she finishes college.She has like 2yrs left in college.We talk so beautifully on phone.She has promised she would wait for me but she also expresses how frustrating it is especially with the pressure coming in from guys who will see a girl and never takeoff their eyes for once.But her recent action of forgetting my birthday and our anniversary few months ago made me put a question mark on her fidelity as I strongly suspect she might be having a distraction from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Some females can and do wait for men they love...I would

We aren't all slags who get sick of not getting sex - we arent men, we are women...we are motivated by FEELINGS, NOT SEX.

Therefore if we love him, we wait for him.

For me to wait for a man though, he'd have to show me the same committment back.

I'd end a long distance relationship if he wasn't that calling that much, forgetting important dates, etc

It's not that hard to distinguish between someone who loves you and someone who doesn't and is losing interest.
    Does that mean I've become a woman in my old age? I say old with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek, as I'm just barely over 40... but I'm far more interested in my relationship and feelings with my wife than with the sex. That doesn't mean I'm not interested in the sex - quite the contrary! But to me these days, it's secondary to the intimacy and close feelings I share with her.

^LOL

Women are motivated by feelings, men supposedly by sex.

Which is why usually and before women can have sex with a man, she needs to feel emotionally close to him.

Men on the other hand, can have sex without feelings for a woman.

It more applies to those not in a relationship I would've thought. And because if you are married/partnered, of course there are feelings

Quote Originally Posted by cologne View Post

But her recent action of forgetting my birthday and our anniversary few months ago made me put a question mark on her fidelity as I strongly suspect she might be having a distraction from someone.
    Some folks are just forgetful.

I have to say though that an anniversary date or his birthday, is something I wouldn't forget. But then I have a good memory for dates and stuff. I amaze people with my memory.....lol

If she normally forgets your important dates, then I guess you shouldn't be alarmed, if she normally remembers then I would think twice. I remember the birthdays of my close friends who I no longer see fr more than 20 years. So if she is really into you and your special dates, she will not not only forget them but she would be planning for them in advance. I would be in front with her and find out exactly what her plans are, then I proceed from there.

Move on mate. If she forgot two biggy dates like that she is obviously loosing interest!

Shame but shit happens. trust me i know.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Some folks are just forgetful.

I have to say though that an anniversary date or his birthday, is something I wouldn't forget. But then I have a good memory for dates and stuff. I amaze people with my memory.....lol
    You amaze me in the sense that you manage to insert yourself into every thread and attempt to make it about you, I, I, I, I,....etc.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII have an idea, why not just make yourself your own vanity website, facebook.com should suit you well. God speed!

Quote Originally Posted by speakerspoke View Post
    You amaze me in the sense that you manage to insert yourself into every thread and attempt to make it about you, I, I, I, I,....etc.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII have an idea, why not just make yourself your own vanity website, facebook.com should suit you well. God speed!
    I don't have that impression of ms. xxxblue at all. She seems to me to be intelligent, wise, sensitive and brings cogent and relative observations to most everything she comments on.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I don't have that impression of ms. xxxblue at all. She seems to me to be intelligent, wise, sensitive and brings cogent and relative observations to most everything she comments on.
    You seem to think that by typing this you will gain enough favor with her for her to...... well you get the point.

What you're not getting is..........well you get that point as well.

In any case, in the spirit of non-disruption of this forum I shall agree to disagree completely with your empty assessment of your forum colleague. What ever her name is.

who is this speakerspoke person... they need to get lost

Quote Originally Posted by speakerspoke View Post
    You seem to think that by typing this you will gain enough favor with her for her to...... well you get the point.

What you're not getting is..........well you get that point as well.

In any case, in the spirit of non-disruption of this forum I shall agree to disagree completely with your empty assessment of your forum colleague. What ever her name is.
    Why would I give a flying shit about gaining favor with her?

You seem to think that being a douchebag will get you brownie points.

Grammar gets you brownie points. Speakerspoke has a big pile of brownie points.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    who is this speakerspoke person... they need to get lost
    I think it's an "alt" screen name user who tattles on everyone they've ever known
    because they are empty, jealous and immensely devoid of allowing people to post in a public forum
    without injecting their useless bantering that are Unsolicited, nor warranted...

Textbook attacks from someone overcompensating for something (or lack thereof)

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Why would I give a flying shit about gaining favor with her?

You seem to think that being a douchebag will get you brownie points.
    How dare you sir! I shan't allow you to sully my good name on here!

I demand satisfaction! Is your gf around? lol

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    I think it's an "alt" screen name user who tattles on everyone they've ever known
    because they are empty, jealous and immensely devoid of allowing people to post in a public forum
    without injecting their useless bantering that are Unsolicited, nor warranted...

Textbook attacks from someone overcompensating for something (or lack thereof)
    You may not like my posts but they are at least original and mine. lol

No offense but whoever you're talking about wouldn't be up to the task of what ever it is that I'm doing on here. lol

You sound like you live on the internet and have a high level of paranoia and obsessive compulsion. To use sophistry in an awkward attempt for you to talk about my cock with me is not happening.

I'm not interested in any of that, but I am flattered. I hope you meet Mister Right soon!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast