+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I've known her two months...Please take a look....its been bothering me

I've known her two months...Please take a look....its been bothering me

Girl just turned 24. I'm 25. She had a 2 year relationship she broke off because she was too 'immature', so she says. I met her 6 weeks out of that relationship. We were in lust/honeymoon for almost 2 months...it turned serious WAY too fast for her liking. She blew up a week and a half ago saying "im too immature to be wifed up". barely talking to me but she still is for the past week. told me again on the phone today "too immature to be wifed up", but in texting earlier today, i asked if she wants to hang out soon, "yes please" is the answer.

WHAT DO I DO? ignore her and wait for her to come back? try to continue our casual/sexual relations with no, or minimal emotions attached? Mind you we have both been monogamous for these 2 months. We've been telling each other we love each other for a month. Very early stage 1/2 i know, but WHAT DO I DO? Please help me!!! I feel like she is the best out of 100 or so girls i've dated...I just dont want to mess this thing up! mind you she would call me 2-3 times a day, we have 22 hours of phone calls total in two months, 50/50 split on incoming/outgoing, but we did spend nearly 2 weeks together that made her not hang out with her friends at all, which pissed her off a bit and seemed to have set the trigger along with a stupid argument over college sports.
    lots of face time...i love you's, she bought me gifts without me asking, she met my family on new years. she is still being very cordial to me when not busy with work, but i just do not know how to proceed with my 'contact with her'. she gave me at least this much to return my calls and explain why shes been acting weird lately (weekend away from each other so she could see her friends from wherever, out of state, etc.) and the reason was because we spent so much time together she couldnt see her friends or hasnt been at all.

I've been distressed for nearly two weeks about this and just want to know which direction I need to take this in! thanks so much!!!! I've calmed down a bit after i talked to her today, but just now I saw her BBM status, about half hour ago,

"uh oh <3"

yeah, common sense tells me theres someone else. and i agree that I'm on the backburner. still have clothes at her house, items, etc. she's the type to stay friends with someone after they break up, but if we were never official then i dont think we would break up.

i see the problem, but what i need is a solution. id love to see her and just talk about it, but i've shyed away from the subject when i have seen her this past week and a half. last wednesday was the last time.

attraction has been super strong, especially sexually. contact has dwindled but is still going on. i see whats happening and i have been there before.

question is how do i work with it????

thanks!

I guess it depends on what you want out of the relationship. Is she just a FWB?...do you see yourself settling down with her in few years to come. Can you live with her mood swing? You need to decide based on those factors and more.
    'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred Lord Tennyson

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I suggest you occupy your time elsewhere.

thank you for the replies.

no she was not just FWB. i would trade the world to settle with her when she is ready. i would do anything for it. this is how i feel. i just cant even think about anyone else or even look at another girl the way i see her. she is 100% perfect in my eyes and while love is strong, emptiness settles in when there is no love and then you're stuck with solitude. things change. she changes. you change.

what does a person do when they fall in lust and it f**Ks their mind up so horribly that they dont want anything to do with anyone else???

there is hope. but it needs to come out of her necessity to see me and talk to me.

remember everyone, a relationship is nothing if both parties are not on the same page, which, ultimately has been the case in this scenario.

cheers everyone, and while i have knowledge of these activities....i still know nothing.

cheers

It's time to sever your ties. Move on.

By all means, if you think it might be the case in the future, tell her to say in contact.

But seriously, don't waste any more time on this dilettante.