+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Little help with a woman im dating!

A Little help with a woman im dating!

Right where to begin this is quite long winded so please bare with me on this one i think what i will do is just talk you though our encounters together and then m problem / issues to actually get some opinion from women about this cause there is no way i would talk to any girls i know about this and there is no chance in hell i can talk to my guy m8s about this.

Well i start by discribing myself, im 21, 6.1ft tall, i work out, i think i a pritty good looking block "please dont take me for sounding arrogant there", and within reason i do very well on nights and and events with i suppose the term is "Pulling women" i.e making out in a bar/club and exchanging phone numbers, thats the british definition of "Pulling a girl" now to where my problem starts.

I met a girl at my house party this new years eve, so like 3 weeks ago, there were not that many of us there only my 2 close's friends, there Girlfrinds, and the "said girl" who is close friends with my well i guess there my house m8s really bud my Guys friends, Girlfriends are best m8s with her, now ive heard of her but i had never met her until that night, and this is going to sound corny or cheesy or what ever but from the moment i saw her, i knew there was something about this girl.

Now non of us were totally drunk at the party we had made ourself's a buffet, and we where all just having a really nice time hanging out with each other like we do every night, just me and my close's friends, now by about 10 oclock in the evening we were comfortable enough with each other to start chatting and before long we were just sat on the sofa having a really nice chat about just all sort of random things. And before we all knew it is was 5am and we decided it was definitly time to go to bed, however we all live in our house she she, has here own little flat that she has, so i offered to walk her home, witch i did, when we got to here door i didnt make a move, i just said cya, or something to that effect.

After this i knew that i liked this girl, i mean i have been after meeting someone that is both pritty and intelligent at the same time and here randomly when i least expected it she just litrally walks into my home... Well anyay i know i wanted to see her again, so i asked my friends if they would just set an evening up where, we could just play som poker or watch some films just the usual stuff that us 5 do every night, simply because i didnt know her well enough to ask her out on my own and also, this is a big part of my life so she would have to fir in with all of us.

So as to part one the time where she new i liked her after the girls had arranged for her to come over followed by a very immature i think he likes you giggles, there not so suttle , well that night was nice again we got chating, we all play in my room as its the largest one and i was sat on the sofa, and she came and sat next to me witch i took as a good sign i know if she didnt wanna talk to me she would not of sat next to me, well we all watched some tv listened to music and talked, nothing happened it was just nice to see her again, however i fogot to mention on newyears eve she had work at 7am, and she stayed up till 5 am talking to me, and even her the girls said to me it was odd for her normally he would just go to bed!, and then on this monday night, she had work again at 7 am, and she had said she would come show her face for a bit, and leave, well when we where all there i new there was going to be a meteor shower at about midnight till 4 am so i suggested to the others that we move some furniture onto the balcony, and we watch the shooting star's, now again, she stayed up till 5 am and went to work at 7, that was 2 nights in 3 days. And we watch the shower and it was great!, and then again i walked her home, but made a decition that now was not the time to make a move.

This was a mond evening / tuesday morning and one of the girls suggested that since she wasnt working thurs we should do it on wed night when no one has to get up for work really early and she agreed.

Now wed night was a little more interesting, we all started to play poker however we al, had quite a bit to drink!, and before we where doing some serious flirting on the sofa, and by about 1 am we all put a film on and she cuddled up to me and we did sleep cuddled up on the sofa that night, this i think was the night she asked for my number as well.

Well anyway i decided it would be nice to do something on our own together, nothing to seriuos so it would be wierd, so i suggested we take my dogs for a walk around the local lake... she acceted as she likes being outdoors and with animals and its not a long walk maby 30mins, and then in the end she was suggesting where to keep walking to including going round in circles at one point, and by the time i took her back home, 3 hours had passed, we did this 3 more times where the same thing happened, small walks, turned into very longs walks and the best thing about it is, its was never quiet we where always in convosation, this is where im starting to get confused, i asked her again!, if she would like to go and do something and then her reply was do you want to come over to mine and watch a film?, i agreed and i went round "no expectation", and again we put a long 3 hour film on and before i knew it, 6 and half hours had passed again, now during this we did a lot of talking, and she was just looking streight into my eyes all the time listening to every thing i have to say, and unless she was lieing, agreeing with it as well. Now when i got there she had clearly gone to the effort to get ready and dressed nice, and she really did look beautiful, but i didnt say any thing cause i didnt want it to be wierd, but over the couse of the night there where moments when we where chatting where i got the feeling she wanted me to eaither just tell her that i liked her and get it out in the open, or make a move...

However the plot get thicker, one while ive done most things with girls over the years, i am still a virgin, but no one knows that, infact because i can "pull" girls so easy on a night out poeple think im a slag and so far from the truth........, so i really wanted to make a move but if i had i feel that things might have gone a little further and to tell her that at this stage seems risky, however i really like this girl u see, im quite clever, i have a degree in software engineering, and while i come across as jack the lad i suppose thats not were my mind is, its an act cause i dont let people see this side of me, but this girl is far more about me, sheabout to start her PHD and become a doctor, she so pritty and clever and i have hand on heart never met a girl who has held my interest like this, and im really dont know what to do with her.

My feeling are i still dont know if she likes me or not, if she doesnt then well theres nothing i can do about that, and she just playing with me for fun, but i know that not her, however i dont wanna looses this girl but how am i suppost to cross this bridge without me just looking like an idiot and her just walking out. also i look older than i am, im 21, she 23 the age gap isnt the problem at all wierdly but still at this age its stupid, just to add there is nothing physically wrong with me, if u know what i mean, it just never happened for me.
    Also i just so confused cause i was quite happy just being on my own then she walks ino my life and turns it upside down, so guys if you can please give me any advice it will be massivly appreciated, this is all how i see the situaltion, and what happened i figured the more you know the better u wll understand cause im clueless right now.
    Well thanks for reading anyway!

Two issues here....didn't tell her how nice she looked, and didn't make a move. You are blowing it dude. Grow some balls and take any opportunity to make a move and if she made the effort to look good acknowlege it or she will think you are not interested or that you are gay.

^I agree. You should have made a move...duhhhh

All the signs are there she likes you

Go bang a stripper quik then play doctor