+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really Hot for another woman man.

Really Hot for another woman man.

My relationship ended because I had no sex drive at all. I never felt like doing it, that i snot to say that we didnt do it. He was always hot for me, I dont know what i did to him but he was ready for me. We both realized only one of us was attracted to the other person. But ever since we broke up I have been really turned on and its like there is no switch to turn me off. I have never been this turned on its crazy but not for my ex, for another man who is already in a relationship. I have kissed this other guy(when we were both single) but we never did it, it ended before it began or got too far and now he is all i can think about. Its weird bcoz i don't even know if he is any good in bed. For the last 2 weeks, I wake up really turned on and ready to go. It doesnt take anything just the thought of him turns me on just like that. I see him maybe once or twice a week but just as friends. What can i do to stop this from happening? has my sex drive gone over the roof or something. Is something wrong with me?

Fantisize and masturbate. That should help curve your appitite. Maybe invest in a massage showerhead.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I read this as "hot for another woman" thought it was gonna be a lez fest.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I have been doing that every night and sometimes in the morning but still nothing. I have only been with one man and i have never had an o as amazing as when I Masturbate for that guy. I am really worried that I am losing control though...what if i am with him alone and that happens? I dont want to do anything stupid but you when what happens sometimes when you just have to get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    I read this as "hot for another woman" thought it was gonna be a lez fest.
    LOL.....

I agree with what Smackie says.

not its about another woman's man. so can you help me or only if it was les fest? going o bed late over here

The answer is a hard pill to swallow, you should not approach this guy while he is in a relationship. It's difficult, but you have to forget him.
    'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred Lord Tennyson

I dont think its like that he is just turning her on for some reason. Just yourself a toy, a really good one and over the weekend get busy with it thinking about this guy. maybe after a while it will get odd and he wont be that apealing or maybe he might breakup with that girl and get with you

This is an obsession. You don't have to deny it, but face it. Go confront him and tell him that you want to have sex with him. But only if he leaves his woman because you don't want a cheater.
    If he agrees, you'll fulfill your fantasy. If not, then you won't think of him anymore, as you would be too embarrassed. Win-win situation.

update: amazing times its like i just discovered how good sex is

Ok just a quick up date. I don't think it it is an obsession but truthfully I could not dare walk up to him and tell him how I was feeling and what I was wanting. So this past weekend (on Friday) I have this friend, we are not that close but we hang around the same people . Anyway he has been single for 6 month. Iis somewhat attractive so I invited him over for a dinner and some drinks at my place after work. He said he would bring a movie. After dinner we were drinking and watching a movie(just a regular movie) and about half way in the movie we were making out and taking off our clothes. We started in the living room and worked our way into the bed room. We must have done it like 5 times or so..he is amazing and he knows how to use his tool. We only stopped because I was soar and he left Saturday evening. We met again on Wednesday after work but something came up. So he came today after work and we had sex as soon as he walked into the door then had dinner then we did it again before he had to leave. So now I am going to bed a very fulfilled woman. He is coming tomorrow and now I have a lot of lube and he plans on spending the rest of the weekend at my place(he is just as horny as I am). Good night

Woohoo! Go girl, GO. XD