+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: żIs It Time To End This?

King Zarathu Guest

żIs It Time To End This?

ok let me organize:

Problem:
    She said she isn't ready to be felt up or anything further, after 8 months of being with me. I'm an excellent boyfriend and a very good kisser--according to my ex's, so I know it isn't me because we're in love with each other. It disgusts me because I crave physical intimacy--but she said "not until i'm 16-18" which really ****s with me.

Reaction: Dump her.

Reasons To Dump Her:
    (1)She's not ready to do what I want.
    (2)The people I've spoken with think it's OK to dump somebody for Reason #1.

Reasons To Keep Her:
    (1)We're in love.
    (2)I think she's gorgeous, but to everybody else she's just OK so I don't have to worry about everybody wantin' to **** her.
    (3)She supports with what what I do.
    (4)Her mom loves me but her dad dislikes that she has a boyfriend.. heh.. still haven't met the guy (what a pussy) major A++ for me about the dad thing.
    (5)We have millions of nicknames for each other--so cute~!
    (6)We're really close--basically each other therapists.
    (7)She's always telling me how hott and sexy and cute I am which is really motivating and encouraging.
    (8)She's 5'2" GOD YES!
    (9)Sometimes she does things just to mess with me, like when she has to go and her mom is right there she grabs my ass so nobody sees and it's like.. rar!
    (10)I am not SEXUALLY attracted to her. Yes, I want to feel her up, but I don't have wet dreams about her or think about sex with her at all. I wouldn't want to have sex with her so it's really not what I'm looking for.

I don't know if the reasons are good enough for breaking up with her.. I just feel like shit and I need backup.

while i do think it is ok to break up with someone because you are not sexually compatable with them i just don't know if that can apply to her. i mean you guys are soooooo young. i think it's commendable that she doesn't want to do all that stuff and she sticks to it. this is a decision that only you can make. you have to weigh how important this girl is to you against how much you want sexual contact. determine which one out weighs the other and go with it. but if you decide to keep her, you have to take her as she is and not try and force the issue on her. thats probably why you always think she's a tease and is ****ing with you. i have been there b4 when i was younger. she has her set of beliefs, but she also has a bf that she realy cares about. it is probably very hard for her to keep her own beliefs while trying to make you happy. sometimes she probably does consider giving in because she cares about you so much, but then changes her mind b/c she isn't really ready for that yet. so she's not teasing you. she's just struggling to make a decision. don't put her in that situation. let her come to you when shes ready, otherwise she will hate you for it in the end.

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah... I just love her so much but I crave sexual contact. I don't care who it's with (no guys sry) but I just have to have it again.

Should I go do it with somebody else really quickly? Ask her for a break then go party? I think that would solve the situation--although there is a downside to it. I've done it once and not been caught.

no don't do that. it's not even an option if you really care about this girly as much as you say you do. if it's coming to a point where you are going to cheat on her b/c you crave it so much, i think it's time to move on. you should never put someone you love in that situation. that would hurt her much more than hearing the truth. even if you just did it with someone else really quick and went back to her that doesn't solve anything. pretty soon you would crave it again. it's not right to keep breaking up with her to go get it and then come right back. that would **** with her head hardcore. and you don't want to do that now do you??? honestly if you think you are ready for these manly things you better be able to go about this in a real man's way. make your decision and stick to it. just don't ever be dishonest with her. it's not fair to someone you truely care about.

King Zarathu Guest
    you are right. i have to stay with her, that's my decision.

it would really suck if she was spying on my thread without really making a username.. heh heh heh

why do you HAVE to stay with her?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

good. just understand you made this decision knowing full well what she is all about. if you ever feel like you are trying to pressure her or anything again it is probably time to move on. GOOD LUCK!

King Zarathu Guest
    why do you HAVE to stay with her
    It was an expression. Look at this quote:

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    that is my decision

gottcha!!!!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

well your still very young. your at the age where you can date without having to worry about such a commitment to a girl that your ready to marry her. Its time to let loose. If she's not what YOU are looking for right now, and all you want is more fun involved, then try something else. If your not that type of person, just keep with it. She said she wanted to wait till 16-18. If your not willing to wait then move on. Just don't keep pressuring her. Then she might do something she'll regret.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Nice fawn. Exactly what I was gonna say.

King Zarathu Guest
    She said not until she's 16-18, but she also said "it's not really about age, but it's more about being emotionally ready--right time/person"

do you REALLY think that it's going to take 2 years? i mean, 2 years of dating and we've only made out--do you really think it's going to turn out like that?

Trust me, if you TRULY care about her and you TRULY are in love, then you will respect her choices/wishes. When she feels she is ready, she will let you know. I know, we are all young, and jumpy. But being in love is so rare now a days, and if you are in love like you say you are, and I don't mean-puppy-teenage love, I mean the fate-of- he-stars love, then you won't leave her. If you do just to get a moment of pleasure, you will regret it afterwards... I promise you that.

But hey, thats just me. The ball is in your court, who knows..it could happen sooner, but thats something you have to be willing to wait for. Just don't force her to do something shes not ready for.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I agree with Innova. Emotional satisfaction can be much more satisfying than physical saatisfaction. Which will feel better, a long time of a happy relationship with only mild physical intimacy, or a few minutes of sexual intimacy with some random girl? Obviously this is what everyone has been saying already, I just wanted to add my vote for love

King Zarathu Guest
    You guys are so great.

I just talked about it with my friend, and he said that if I was truly in love with my wife at a middle-age and she suddenly asked to stop having sex because of her own issues, that I should stop.

Another friend said to never date a girl because of the physical stuff, because if I stay with the girl I love than it would turn out better in the end {he gave his word}.

Then, I come online to find both you guys (with whom I have the uppermost respect for) backing up what I've been hearing and what my heart tells me to, I have made my final decision:

I prefer feeling loved than laid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast