+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I contact her again?

Should I contact her again?

I'm having a big birthday bash going on tonight, and I invited a girl that I'm into to it, and she accepted.

I messaged her on Monday that if she needed any info for it, to give me a call. I've been thinking about offering her a ride to it, considering it's at an area I'm not sure she's familiar with.

Do you think that this is too much after messaging her on Monday, or is it ok to go ahead with it?

The reason I'm torn on it is I don't want to seem too forward. Thanks for the help guys!

If she really wants to come, she will let you know if she needs any more info or even a ride. She probably won't want a ride, because it's your birthday party, so she might feel trapped into staying there even if she's not enjoying herself. Just relax about this, because if you seem at all desperate, that will push her away.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Have you spoken since Monday? You can ask directly if she knows the area, just being helpful. But you are going to see her tonight anyway, so you don't really need that excuse (giving her a ride) to see her.

Ya make that offer just to be nice, but also offer to pay for a cab ride home so she doesn't feel "trapped", and there's no reason why you can't just contact her letting her know that you are looking forward to having her there..........that's a girl's opinion on this topic.