+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No idea what's going on.

No idea what's going on.

Hi all. I have absolutely no idea what's going on or how to even approach the matter with my girlfriend. I've tried repetitively and it's resulted in the same thing every time. I'm 22, she's 27. Things were great, until she came to visit me a week ago (and is staying another week, supposedly.)

We've had a few issues, and I'll be honest - I've snapped at her for talking down to me. (Usually just repeating what she says or asking what her deal is.) I've started to bite my tongue much more and just not say anything unless it's something that's outrageously bothering me. While I was taking a nap, she went through my Facebook and found where I had told another girl she's "hot", (which admittedly, is dumb of me. However, there was no intention there... never asked to hang out, nothing, just a passing comment.) She said she feels bad about going through my facebook, but "thats something any girl would do."

I try to discuss the matter many times with her - why she's being distant, why she thinks theres problems, what's going on and such, and it never goes anywhere. I don't know how to talk to her about it. I lay out that I've not been perfect, here's what I'm working on, here's the issues I have... and she starts mocking me, rolling her eyes, making sarcastic remarks, telling me I do things just to spite her (when it's not in any way true), and says with a "matter-of-fact" attitude the answers she assumes that I just want to hear. This continues 'round and 'round until she gets up and walks away.

I really do care about her, feel that I love her... and I'd love things to work out. But I have absolutely no idea how to even talk to her. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by confused_11 View Post
    She said she feels bad about going through my facebook, but "thats something any girl would do."
    No they wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by confused_11 View Post
    and she starts mocking me, rolling her eyes, making sarcastic remarks, telling me I do things just to spite her (when it's not in any way true), and says with a "matter-of-fact" attitude the answers she assumes that I just want to hear. This continues 'round and 'round until she gets up and walks away.
    What a peach. You really have found a winner.

No, I'm lying. She sucks. I don't know, how do you talk to a person who not only won't listen, but mocks you and doesn't take you seriously at ALL? There's no way to make it work if she thinks your feelings are stupid.

Unless you love abuse, you don't love her. Run, don't walk.

One day and probably in a few years to come, you are gonna look back on all of this and wonder why the eff you ever wasted your time on beyatchs like her.

Don't waste another second on it - find a new girl and a 'normal' one.

actions speak louder than words. women are very sensitive when their man is attracted to another woman? wouldnt you feel bad as well if you saw her commenting on another guys picture of how hot he is?

if you cant talk to her and make things right then prove to her that you are willing to make things right by doing what you say you will do.
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex

I believe she has some issues. A normal girl/ woman wouldn't check her partner's FB while he's sleeping - that's really wrong. She doesn't trust you enough and she doesn't seem willing to tell you what's going on, either.
    *votes for "run, and run as fast as you can"*