+ Follow This Topic

Thread: online love????

online love????

ok so here i m ...i came across this forum and said well let me have a try......do you really belive in online love???......because it happened to me ...i met a girl from an other country, we started to talk and talk and talk ......we made an appointment every single day at the same time....both of us kept the time ....both of us felt something ........the story kept on till december then ...maybe we didnt trust each other enough from over here ....i love cars and i race with my car ...she says that its dangarouse and she doesnt want me to race anymore...to be honest i first told here ok i wont race anymore and i promised......but its my hobby its like saying to a young kid listen forget your ps3 !!! ...i started again and she just left she changed her attitude to me !!..i dont feel that she had to recat like that ....we cant change other people we need to accept them ..she didnt ........but hell i miss her alot ....ok its an internet thing but we where taking it seriously, we even promised to meet this summer....i tried to contact her and tried to ask her if maybe she want to try again....she said she doesnt know .....i dont know what to do...pls help ??? if there is some kind of guru love or something like that hey i need you here !!!.....

Online love = you are really fooling yourself. Get a life, you know a REAL LIFE, find somebody who lives not too far away and see them in person.
    How old are you? 14?

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Online love = you are really fooling yourself. Get a life, you know a REAL LIFE, find somebody who lives not too far away and see them in person.
    How old are you? 14?
    Haha. This is how I feel when dealing with Italians.

Long paragraphs full of silly ideas (and ellipses) that never end.

Hello, I know exactly how you feel, because I've been there. Most people do not understand that just because it's an online thing it does not make your feelings for that person less real. But I have to agree with people when they say that online dating sucks because it might end online just how it started. I met this awesome girl from Canada three years ago, we started off as friends, but ended up dating online it lasted until december last year. We'd talk on the phone, i called her lots of times, we would talk everyday, I really believed that i'd meet this girl and eventually even get married to her. But it didn't work out as I'd expected due to the distance she decided to break up with me. Even if I'd met her I couldn't move to Canada at the moment so i ended up losing her for good. She cut off all contact with me coz she said she needs to find someone from her own town, not someone who lives far away, although I think she still likes me but she doesn't want to drag this on because It will probably go nowhere.
    Well, I know you don't want to hear that, but you'd better settle with someone from around your area. Even, if you are deeply in love with someone, people still need physical interaction, and you can't do that over the net. Who knows one day you won't end up meeting her in person. but for now you'd better forget her for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by brokenheart20 View Post
    I really believed that i'd meet this girl and eventually even get married to her.
    And you'd never even met the girl in person? Been watching too many romantic films?

i don't believe in such things. If you don't know her in person it just can't be love. you're just fooling yourself ....
    I <3 <3 <3 yoooooooooooooooooou

HAHAHA I am a romantic guy. I hoped I would meet her in person and one day and get married lol

...i also think thats better to forget her for a while. she started to pick on things which where really stupid. i think what happened is that she was influenced by someone, like the french guy here.But to be honest i had a previous relation from over the internet, which i really met in real life and it lasted for two years !!!...she lived in my country for two years. so its not impossible as the french guy thinks here. infact thats the only reason why i keep trying to ask her because i had previous experience in internet relations ....haha by the way im 21 french guy !!!! and im not italian ...i couldn't find my countries flag thats why!!.

oh hey american guy ...KISS MY ASS!!!!. im not here to be judged on my bad grammer, im no good at english, im a more scientific person.....so KISS MY ASS and your ellipses. whatever ...@the english guy ..you seem to understand my situation and i thank you for your advise man ...cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by <3<3<3 View Post
    i don't believe in such things. If you don't know her in person it just can't be love. you're just fooling yourself ....
    i love you too babe ......yeah kiss my ass !!!! why do you waste your time reading this if you dont believe in it ...stupid !!!

listen to who ever is reading this if you are not interested DO NOT write any reply......my god yet its written in SIMPLE ENGLISH