+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this guy like me?? Really confused :/

Does this guy like me?? Really confused :/

I've been talking to a guy for almost two weeks on facebook. We were supposed to meet new year's eve through a friend but the plans fell through and we never did. Then he requested me about a week later on facebook while I was abroad. We messaged each other back and forth. My friend told me that he told them he liked me a lot and wanted to take me out. So he asked me out the other day and we hung out last night. We went to a bar and played darts and ate, then went to his house and watched a movie. I have no idea if he likes me... he didn't compliment the way I looked when were were in person together (I know from talking online that he finds me attractive, so I didn't get that).

He seemed to be really shy/quiet. He got a bit more talkative after he had beer lol. There was no hand holding or anything like that. Toward the end of the date we were laying next to each other watching a movie and it wasn't until the end that he put his arm around me and vice versa. Then when we said goodbye, we hugged and that was pretty much the extent of the contact.

We talked a lot about random stuff and he made a few indirect comments here and there that made me think he might like me. Idk if he's just shy or likes to go slow or what (I'm used to guys who are assholes who just kind of are all over me after the 1st date, so that's why I'm a little confused lol). But yeah, then after I went home, he texted me goodnight and we've been messaging a bit more. He said that we should hang out again soon and I said that that would be nice. Idk does anyone have any advice? I have no idea if he likes me as more than a friend. I really can't figure this guy out and I really like him :/

Thanks! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You could just ask him for the most accurate answer.

Though that would ruin many posters posturing and pointlessness in here which leads to the regulars grabbing their pitchforks and torches.

he definitely likes you if he had fun on the date and wants to hang out again! maybe he is just shy and wants to take things slow, that's not a bad thing. it also was the first time you hung out, it's good that he didn't try to rush into things too quick. it sounds good