+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Advice on Guy Issue...

Need Advice on Guy Issue...

Hey everyone! any advice you can give me i would appreciate very very much. I have been dating my bf for over three months but we have been friends for 3 years and there has always been stronger feelings before but the timing was never right. anyway, once we hooked up things moved fast and it has been nothing less then amazing til now. he feels we don't have enough passion, yet can't describe what he means by that. we do tons of thoughtful things for each other, show each other plenty of affection, all the things that you see in the movies, but there is just something he feels isn't there and i am just looking for ideas on what you all consider passion and all that...i mean other then that we have everything and more a relationship should and he will tell you the same thing...and i guess i am also asking what priorities should there be cause if you have everything else you could possibly want how big a deal should this be??? any advice....
    thanks so much,
    nic

what do you not do for each other?
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

if HE feels something is not there, it MIGHT be that he does not feel as deeply as he thinks he should. also, i'm 23 and being that things happen as they do in the movies is not realistic. it can be fun, but usually relationships like you see in movies do not last. well, GOOD LUCK with this; i know, relationships are quite a ride.