+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Being truthful with gf

Being truthful with gf

Hi, my girlfriend asked me if I ever climaxed with another girl during oral sex and I said yes. In reality I have not and I don't know why I lied to her. Probably because I'm slightly embarrassed of that fact. I want to tell her the truth because I don't feel comfortable lying.

Should I tell her? If so, how should I do it without losing trust? Am I just making a mountain out of a molehill here?

Thanks!

You could try telling her and explaining why you didn't say the truth at first.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    You could try telling her and explaining why you didn't say the truth at first.
    Agreee !!!
    I <3 <3 <3 yoooooooooooooooooou

No, I don't think you are being stupid at all. I think you are a good person with a conscous and if she is the same kind of person as you are then she will understand and forgive you when you explain why you lied. Tell her exactly how you felt at the time when she asked you about climaxing from another girl, be sure to explain that you were caught off guard and reacted with your ego instead of your heart. You sound like you are a little bit inexperienced when it comes to matters of love and lust. That can change after a few relationships come and go, but the main thing is that you have a good heart which doesn't come with age or experience, you are either born with it or you are not. So, just approach the subject slowly by telling her that something has been bothering you and you want to clear the air. . . Let your heart guide you and you won't be disappointed. Good luck.

Does it really matter that much? It's so trivial.
    Worry about being honest with more important things.

Well, considering she asked for a reason (which bit her in the ass)
    just sit her down, with love, affection and a humble tone simply say,
    "Remember when I told you about "climaxing" with another girl during oral sex" (she goes uh, huh)
    "I didn't want to sound inexperienced to you about it, but the embarrassing truth is I haven't" (let her speak)

Technically it's a lie, but you were embarrassed, so she should know the distinction of knowing the difference...Your intent was good.
    Just stop lying about anything. Be honest. Women respect that. If you create a paper trail of "white" lies she will connect the dots soon enough.

Yeah, just emphasized your embarrassment, and how guilty you felt about lying to her, and who knows..she'll probably blow you right there on the spot.

I'd also like to throw in that it's none of her business whether you came in another girl's mouth. If a girl asked me that, I would mess with her.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I'd also like to throw in that it's none of her business whether you came in another girl's mouth. If a girl asked me that, I would mess with her.
    Seriously though! I made the mistake of meeting some 15yr old at the YMCA (when I was 17)
    This chick was like "so, how many girls have you F'd, have you ever nutted inside a girl's mouth" all of this ghetto talk
    and I was like lolwut???? I don't even know you!

Thanks for the replies! I know this is such a small thing to worry about. I have a tendency to fixate on the small things. Everything is going great and I guess I am a bit afraid to tell her that I lied since she might be more apprehensive in the future (well he told me a lie once...what is going to stop him from doing it again). Catastrophizing I know, but just a bad habit