+ Follow This Topic

Thread: nervous wreck in new relationship

nervous wreck in new relationship

Im just sitting here in a wreck to be honest so I just need to vent I think. So I told my girlfriend of just over 3 months on Saturday I loved her. Now I know 3 months is a short space of time but we see each other often, have met parents, planned a break away next month and just see each other regularly. Problem is I was hammered drunk and I knew she wasnt going to say it back to me. We even spoke the night before of how when she says it she wants it to mean something and not be drunk. Of course me being an idiot says it drunk! She text me that night saying hope I got home safe nite x. Next day I apologised for being drunk. There were a couple of texts back and fourt, all of which she put an x at the end. I finally text her saying look i was sorry it was the wrong moment to say it. She said yeah not the best moment but its grand x. So yeah I know everything is fine because she is communicating and putting the x at the end of the text. However i just got a delayed message from yesterday morning from her saying thanks for the condesending message, she just didnt expect to hear that from me after all those drinks. thanks. Now I obviously text her something stupid saturday night when i got home but cant rememebr that. Even though it looks like its no issue because she was all nice texting me yesterday I can only concentrate on that delayed text and im freaking out.

ugh thanks for reading, i really dont know what I am looking for. Probably someone to kick my up the arse and tell me everything is fine.

should I be worried though? Everything is pointing in the direction of i have nothing to worry about, I am just useless at the moment I feel!

I think everything is alright, whatever it is that you dont remember doing, she probably understands that you were drunk and half of the things you said could probably soo true or soo not due to the alcohol influence.. whatever it is, she understands things properly
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex

Is 3 months too early to say 'I love you' - depends on the relationship. My GF told me she loved me after less than 3 months and I was OK with it because it was the right time.

Drunk I love you's are hardly ever worth mentioning. You really are stressing yourself over nothing. Just leave it go like water under the bridge.

Holy crap DRAMA!......she had to discuss it before hand so you get it right? like wow high maitanance :p "Oh it has to be special" come on, really it shouldn't matter when or how.....is she gonna plan for you how you should propose to her? pfft. Dude don't let her walk all over you. There is nothing you should be breaking a sweat over......if she has an issue about you saying when you did then she's not worth this BS.