+ Follow This Topic

Thread: kissing

kissing

what are the different types of kisses?

regular kissing, french kissing I don't know really
    'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred Lord Tennyson

Wet & Dry.

If you watched Bob's Burgers, the wife complained that her husbands kisses were to wet and she longed for her ex with dry kisses. This, my friend is true. Women hate wet kisses so keep your slobber to yourself!

There are good kisses and bad kisses.

Sloppy= bad
    Passionate= Good

But there has to be a technique or chemistry.

The more you know someone/love them, the better it will be.

i always thought french kissing was the best!

kissing, smacking, fk, sucking? lol
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex

ERm...

There's a quick on lips kiss. Open mouth brushing kiss. Open mouth lingering kiss. Open mouth kiss with tongues.

Those kisses can vary in speed, vary in dryness/wetness. Yes, it's a little hard to keep a open mouth kiss with tongue completely dry, but you don't want drool out the mouth sort of thing. You don't want to kiss with chewing gum, ever- take a tic tac or polo mint before hand if needed. There's kisses with bumped noses- this is where going in too fast is a bad idea. Kisses that are almost kiss on cheek or kiss on lips- also a good reason to approach kisses slowly. There's kisses where you blow on the lips right before touching. Kisses that begin closed mouthed and end up open mouth, or start already open mouthed. Kisses with ice cubes or whipped cream, melted chocolate, chocolate sweet, champange/fizzy drink, or whatever else feels/tastes nice. And weirdly....kisses that are tongues touching but without mouths close to each other, so you end up seeing/showing the action to whoever is close by....yuk...I can't even think of that as proper *kissing*.

Do they have names? Kissing with open mouth is pretty much called french kissing. In Scotland(and maybe the UK? I'm not sure) it's called snogging. It's tricky business knowing what's the best kiss to give, especially in public, but it's also an art form when done properly.
    I'm 25 and Female.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    She called me one day when I was on Skype video-chatting with my sister, and I took the call... hung up the phone a few minutes later and my sister was bawling... I asked her what was wrong, and she said "You should've seen the look on your face when you looked at your phone and saw that B______was calling. Your whole face lit up."