+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Taking a long time...is something wrong.

Taking a long time...is something wrong.

Is it bad if it takes a guy a long time to cum? Are they usually controlling their urge to prolong sex or are they just not turned on enough to cum?

I like it to last a while, but sometimes when it last a LONG time I wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

Can guys really feel it when you squeeze your PC muscles and if so how much of an impact does it make?

I never thought of a guy lasting a long time as being a bad thing. guys don't want to cum quick, either! sex feels good and they want the feeling to last as long as possible. I really wouldn't worry about it, you're over-thinking it

I dont think it's possible to "hold" it in when orgasm arrives. Guys often take a long time to cum if they just came recently, and it needs time to build up.

During a new relationship I have noticed I last quite a long time. Over the course of the relationship this may or may not change depending on the person. Yes squeezing your muscles does have an impact and I applaud you for your concern in him as well. I have yet to meet a lady who does little more then lays there for sex (blow jobs and such aside). Most guys can't prolong sex so my advice to you is to quit being paranoid and enjoy the sex while you can!

Best of wishes. ~Brian~

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate, hate hate when a guy lasts too long. It hurts and sex is totally painful. That in mind, what constititues "too long". For me that's after I cum + 5 mintues.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I hate, hate hate when a guy lasts too long. It hurts and sex is totally painful. That in mind, what constititues "too long". For me that's after I cum + 5 mintues.
    It's called lubricant. Why is it that the typical male lasts 5 minutes and the typical female 10 or 15 minutes. Women complain and degrade men about that all the time! God forbid if a guy outlasts you oes no!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you have a vagina? That's right, you don't. I did not say it was due to being dry. It is straight up painful and has 0 to do with luberication.

Well get over it a guy should have the opportunity to go as long as you at least. If not then hey go find a 5 minute man.

def not a bad thing at all!

It can be. I know how you feel. My ex would sometimes not cum at all and it made me feel like shit (especially since I climax very, very easily for a women so I go through several orgasms before he gets close). Try more foreplay maybe? Like going down on him. Maybe try doggy-style. It's a little tighter, so he might cum a little sooner. I hope that helps!

Im gonna comment on this one because I have this problem my gf now absolutely love having sex with me. We have been dating a good month or so and we have had sex say 3 times mainly due to the fact we dont live all that close together. Anyway we have great sex but it does take me a while to cum. I think in our 3 episodes i gone atleast an hour and a half and she says that during sex its wonderful but the day after she says she is in alot of pain. But its not just her it has always been this way. I mean I have done everything to try to change this. Lots of foreplay cut back on the masturbation and it doesnt seem to help. The only thing I can think of is just talk to your partner and have them listen to wear you cant go any longer and that either one of you can make it up to the other person later.