+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What gets you into a girl? What makes her noticed? Should I make a move on this guy?

What gets you into a girl? What makes her noticed? Should I make a move on this guy?

Last Saturday we went to the mountains and this guy bumped into me. He apologized, and again when he saw me after and kept smiling and saying hi whenever he saw me and at one point while waiting for the lift we had some small talk, and it was nice.

Later I turned my gear in and went to meet my friends and saw him leaving and he just turned around and looked at me and I just felt that he was waiting from some sign from me to make more of it. I had a nice opportunity and he seemed interested and I ruined it.

The other guy I talked to that day, we were both heading up the slope with our boards and it was a nice conversation but it just felt different, it made me realize that the previous guy was more interested, and more flirty.

I’m hoping that he’s there again this weekend and that I can talk to him some more and make a friend.

Now from what I’ve gathered while being at college, guys either want no relationship or they just want hook-ups and nothing serious. I want a serious relationship. But I can’t tell what a guy wants. How do I know if a guy wants to get serious?

Clearly the guy was interested and it just felt nice because we met in a setting where we have something in common. Normally when guys show me attention it’s in a club where they just want to hook up and I hate it.

I just want guys to tell me what I can do, what gets your attention from a girl? I’m actually not like most girls which is why I have a hard time with guys, they usually go for girly girls and tell me I’m not their type since I’m more like them.
    I like sports, I go to bars, I don’t wear make-up and fuss over clothes or whatever, and guys want girly girls that chit chat in cafes and hang at the mall. I’m more tomboyish.

And from my post you can probably tell that I have terrible social skills, I'm also stuck with the same friends for so long and getting bored but I don't really get to meet new people so this was a really fun day and I'm hoping to keep going to the mountains and meet more people sharing the same interests.

Chemistry is hard to explain. When someone finds you attractive, there could be a number of reasons.
    Many guys like girls that make them feel at ease. If you attract guys by being yourself, then you are cool.

If you're open to a relationship, you gotta have a little faith and meet people. If you get rejected than who cares, you'll avoid all these "what if" questions in the future. I always say, its all practice until the real thing.

You can't really tell what a guy wants just by looking at them, but after a few conversations, and a good judge of character you can sort of feel you way around it. Just be prepared to pull back if you find that a guy is just looking for a hook up.
    Love and Inspiration - www.loveninspiration.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-and-Inspiration/182247438490558

To answer the questions, what gets me into a girl? Personally, I find that 3 main things get me into her, her sense of humour, her personality, and her eyes. If I can drown myself in her eyes, she's perfect for me. What makes her notice? Generally I'll start paying more attention to her, texting more, calling more, etc. As to should you make a move on this guy? Only you can say. You really only talked to him once and once is not a good enough handle on who a person is, male or female, to make a call of "should I hook up with this person?" Take some more time. If you're interested, ask him for his number and talk some more. Get a better handle on who he is before you hook up and do something you may regret.

Men will lie for a piece of tail this is an age old fact so you never really know when hes serious. Maybe hes a good liar or manipulator? The only way you are going to know is by taking it slow and seeing if hes still on the hook.

I would try to find this guy from the ski lift. You never know what someone is thinking and if you never try then you will spend your life alone or in misery. Do whats in your heart! If you don't try and don't listen to your intuition then one day you will wake up regretting your entire life.