+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Im sorry for putting you under so muchb pressure, It was my own personal reasons that made me clingy, I know if you give me another chance it will never happen again, I dont want to break up over this

Why did you have to text me the other night? I felt better when I thought you had forgot about me.

i wish i cuold just forget about u.....i wish i could move on...i just wish you would stop pulling me in then pushing me away...

i miss u....i miss u so much...i knw dwelling on the pain isnt good but i cant help it....

woke up with another girl the other day.
    wished it was you.
    ffs. get out of my braaaaaaain.

You haunt my days, your presence is lurking at every turn in my dreams, the vivid images of you with him swirling in my mind and taunting me. I don't even know if I'm so distraught over you with another man. It's kind of a numbing reality where I know it happens and I think I've accepted it. What I can't take is how you pretend like everything is okay, how you expect me to act like everything is okay, how you set your own rules and change them daily.

How can you kiss me one day and then tell me it's inappropriate the next? How the **** am I suppose to know which you I'm going to see?

How does his dick taste? Why do I still want to kiss those lips when they've been wrapped around another man. Why do I still put myself through so much pain because of you? You should be dead to me. I tried my best, and you failed to prove to me that you were worth keeping, yet I still look around our apartment and wish you were in our bed.

It will hurt like hell, and probably send me into a pathetic spiral, but I can't wait til you leave. Once you leave at least there is nothing either of us can do and I can fully begin to move on.

Get the **** out of my head woman. The sooner I get over you, the sooner I can begin to look for someone who is right for me. Someone that will make me even happier than you ever did. Someone mature and self sufficient that makes me proud to be with her. Not you. You were just a child, a stupid, spoiled child that demanded everything from me. I don't need you in my life. I really really don't want to have you in my life anymore. Please just leave already.

Just when I think I've begun to accept that it's over a memory, moment or even a kiss will pop into my mind spiraling me into wanting and missing you even more. You told me you were happy, in love and saw a future. Your parents accepted and loved me for you. My parents loved you and saw us happy together. Our friends thought we'd never end. So how can something so seemingly prefect, end in so many tears? I hope you find what you're looking for, I hope you find me. But I refuse to sit around and play the victim and wait for you to decide what we had was right. I'm so sad over everything and no I'm not alright, but I'm holding on to the future, because there I know I'll be alright. I won't lie to you, part of me hopes that you're there. But part of me hopes you're not, because I don't think I could go through this again if you decided for a second time you weren't sure. Today is day three of no contact and I hope I can make it four. I wish you were here to tell me everything will be alright and then kiss me gently..... but you aren't. I just don't understand....

Same old pattern with you. You just dissapear on me into thin air. What's this now 4th. time in 26 years. I don't know who's dumber? You for throwing away someone you know you have a good thing with or me for allowing back in my life every few years. What is your game with me, I would just like to know once. I wished I could tell you to go F*** yourself problem is I wouldnt mean it and it would just be anger speaking. Stupid little prima donna b****!

I hate that you're so cold now. I hate that you're so distant. I don't understand how in two weeks you can go from a wonderful weekend full of love a promise to not even wanting to talk to me or say more than 10 words to me. I hate it. Why won't you at least talk to me? I'll leave you alone.......but leaving you alone makes me feel even more alone. Gahhhh this is so frustrating and pointless...

hey,

Thanks so much for the living hell you made my life whilst you decided whether to commit or not. You were everything to me. I drove 150 miles every other day to be with you for month after month and you came to me a total of 4 times in the whole time we were together. I took on 3 of someone else's children because i loved you, but you never believed i did. I gave you everything a girl could want. You were so happy, but you never made time for me and you took me for granted. why did you do buy a new car within 3 days when we arrived back from the holiday i bought you, the first you ever had paid for you...where i paid for everything because you said you couldn't afford to even pay your phone bill at the time you liar? You said you wanted a baby with me and you were the happiest you had ever been with anyone in your life. All you did was take me for granted. I have changed my life and moved on and started a new life hundreds of miles away, and suddenly i hear from you all the time on the phone and now, my poor selfish megalomaniac, now i'm ignoring you, you want me and miss me and love me?! You never wanted me, everything else was more important to you, but not now i'm gone. I meant what i said, i'm not going to be taken for granted anymore, i'm sad for you that you hurt but it was because you weren't listening to me and the decisions you made that you are alone now and you cry yourself to sleep and into my answerphone and your 3 lovely kids who i loved don't have a daddy anymore. I truly hate you and wish you nothing but harm. I miss the kids though. Good luck.

This relationship was always about me finding happiness by making you happy

From the beginning I knew that we both wanted many of the same things in life, but as our relationship progressed, I started realizing that my behavior was actually undermining the possibility of us reaching those life goals together.

You did make some small mistakes, but nothing that I wasn't able to get over. On the other hand, my actions have taken a much greater toll on you, so much to the point that you have become someone that you do not want to be. I deeply regret that I was the cause of so much sadness when all I wanted was to make you happy.

No, I am not happy and as you repeatedly mentioned it is probably too late for me to find what I am looking for. However, I continue to wish you find happiness and hope you get everything that you want in life, even if it is not with me.

I have no intention of contacting my ex - but if I REALLY had to, this is how it would go:

Dear ex,

I loved you and gave up so much for you, yet after 7 years of being together you choose her over me?!

Granted she gives you free weed and lots of attention - but seriously, she's only doing this because she is a dependent ex-junkie who wants someone to slave around for her so she can get her fix (do you really think she'd hang out with you if you didn't have a car?!). She's only using you. Get over yourself and take a good look in the mirror - you wouldn't even get so much as a 'thank you' peck on the cheek from her!

All I wanted for you was to be the best, I wanted you to realise that you can become the good, decent man that I saw in you, I wanted you to get off your ass, grow up and handle responsibility like a 31 year old man your birth certificate testifies to. But instead, I ended up mothering a little boy with no job/career/qualifications, fraudulently living on state benefits and spending his governmental allowance to satisfy his chronic weed habit.

I understand that I pushed you away - the more frustrated I became with your inactivity, the more fights we had and the more miserable I made us. I couldn't just stand there and see you live your life patiently waiting to die. Yes, I was harsh on you, but I never gave up having faith in you and no, I wasn't going to smother you with affection and sympathy when you rightly needed a kick up the backside.

I believed in you and never gave up on you for 7 years. She believes that you will hook her up with her next fix whenever she wants it.

Yet, you chose to have her in your life over me. The girl I thought of as a sister. The girl who disrespected me and lied to me. The girl you allowed to come between us.

You always told me that I would never find someone who treated me as well as you did. You do have a heart of gold, I will admit - but you too, will never find someone who cared and fought for you like I did.

I'm so hurt that you chose her over me, but you know what? You couldn't have made a worse choice. You'll see.

I hope you both enjoy bringing each other down - you deserve each other.

Good bye.
    Last edited by Sousou; 14-04-11 at 04:24 AM.

You are not as broken as you thought you were.

I wish I could make you stand up--feel your legs underneath you and realize that they will hold you up. You don't need me. You have always been the person you thought you were looking for. This is something that you need to do on your own. And as much as you distrust the face you see in the mirror, I know you can. I wish you would come back to me, but I will not ask it of you. I love you.

wow you got fat!

lost track of the days of no contact... i want to tell u so bad that i would never say that u was never a husband to me, I never wanted you to feel that hurt, u misunderstood, and I really want u to know that. Ur girlfriend could jus be a rebound, but its not fair cause ur not giving her the 100% u gave me. dont hurt her, its not right. I never said that- believe me, even though I feel toward the end, u wasnt really there for me,our relationship as a whole was beautiful. I am gonna get past this, live my life for me, and hopefully u mean it when u said ur coming back to me. I just want that one lil hope...

Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast