+ Follow This Topic
Page 100 of 112 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You are a liar and a fake. Own up to your actions you coward. I'm trying to change for you and you are an ungrateful person. Your mom also controls your actions because she is a depressed lonely woman with nothing to do. Once a cheater always a cheater. You haven't "matured" like you say you have. All a facade. You are full of sh** and you know it. You are a negative person and criticize everything because deep down you don't like yourself. You friends are also shitty people with nothing better to do. This is something I would never say to him because I back him up no matter what but in the end it's the truth and the truth hurts me and him.

You said we were going to deal with things together and when the sh** hit the fan you ran like a crap bunny. You said you loved me and the next day you dont even know me. You are a liar and a coward. You tried to make me feel there was something wrong with me but I realize now it is you who is the idiot. Your actions speak louder than your words ever could. You are what you are and I don´t want you anywhere near me. I am not sorry for what I did because I was always kind and honest to you. I am not sorry for trusting you because I would rather trust and be fooled than live with suspicion. I am not sorry for sharing my thoughts with you because I would rather be honest than a liar. I am not sorry for the lessons I have learnt because I would rather be better than bitter.

Nice going **** face, lol. I called your sister today to make sure you got there and let her know I sent her a baby package and she said you only got in late last night. Nice text you sent me early that morning, saying leaving in 10 mins, don't you mean 10 hours *cough* plus I still think you are using steroids and that is why all the weird weight gain in 6months, you were never able to add weight since I knew you and you have same diet and work out regime, so.. and you got PISSY when I even suggested you might have taken them. BS you did it on your own with diet and lifting, no wai! just another lie from you. But of course your mom the doctor never addresses it, because you are too perfect and precious to ever point out issues too.

Wanted to add this because when talking in a thread earlier about thought I'd be married and have a child by 23 and 25. I got upset, angry and depressed and had to log off. I am angry at him, and myself because after his grandfather died he had the nerve to say that was my fault his grandfather never got to meet his kids, yeah well thanks for forgetting about my mom you asshole!!!!!!!!!! your mom is still alive and can see you one day get married and have kids. You thoughtless ****ing bastard!
    Last edited by sadbunnyface; 07-07-13 at 04:26 AM.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

I miss your friendship more than our relationship. Still don't understand how you could have ended this for her.
    Do you think of me at all? You're all I think about!

Nc is a bitch.

I think you are a shit for trying to push for sex when I went to say no sex, ffs. Just the come over for dinner was the reason why I suggested we go out to eat, or for drinks to talk and not go to your place. Grow up, this isn't my fault, if you were the stand up guy I always thought you were, or least used to be you would have did the few simple things I required to keep a relationship going. I don't want to block your calls and texts ( if even possible???) because I still love you in lots of ways and worry about you in many more. I wish your other training was this month so you wouldn't try to contact me( out of actual sight makes out of mind that much easier for me). It makes it hurt more when we talk. I feel like this is my Dear Diary :\
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

I miss you so much I feel so empty I wish things were different...I don't know for how long ill baring with this!! I miss you like I never did and I just wish you never left

Why do you say you adore me, but dont want to be with me? What the hell did I do? Why am i alone, and you are alone, we could be together this weekend. I know i made you happy, i can still make you happy. I am so devastated. It hurts because you used me and i know you dont miss me.

i cant wait to feel this much better...

Quote Originally Posted by want2heal View Post
    I only now realize you didn't love me as much as I loved you even when we got back together the 2nd time.
    I don't want you back because you don't deserve me. I treated you so well...
    Why did I have to always shoulder the burden of always trying to understand you?
    I don't want to wish you well. I don't want you to be happy.

I want this feeling of understanding finally!!! I have spent 5 years trying to understand him..loving him more than myself and putting him first. He never loved me as much as I have loved him.
    VERY REMARKABLY WELL PUT

THIS is my life now too..5years later im a" great woman who deserves more and he loves me very much...but don't want this anymore"

four days of heartache...hope this heals soon

This is a nice thread.

If I could say anything to my ex it would be this: You're a piece of shit, and a horrible person. That's all.

..even tho you messed with my sister..even tho you lied to me for years and sneaked to see you bm even tho you slept with the girl in our bed and on our couch that you denied flirting with at the party when I found your email sitting in plain sight on top of her purse..even tho you had secret female friends I never knew about and the countless lies and sneaking...when I did finally cheat on you I never felt any better...I am more clueless to how you could have done me that way so many times...and now that you are done with our 5yrs together and countless apologies to me and my ever forgiving heart is left broken...I still love you

and as u sit in the livingroom disconnected from me and ignore my tears and hurt for 4days now since the surprise news u gave me about me deserving better and you are done...im finding myself typing this nonsense on a forum of strangers...

ill be happy when I can stop being pathetically in love with you and love myself again..

and thanks for planning my birthday vacation and getting me all excited for our getaway in 6 days ill be really enjoying working all these back to back days leading up to my lonely damn birthday..happy birthday=(

Quote Originally Posted by kkm7 View Post
    You lied to me so many times, but I forgave you every time...still giving you so much of my trust. You put me down and somehow, I still found a way to love you. You used your family against me, and I still loved you. You used me for sex, but I did it because I loved you. Now, you crossed the line...finding someone to replace me. Just imaging you with her, kissing her, touching her the way you did me. It makes me cringe.

You will never know how many nights I cried for you. How many mornings I woke up with tears in my eyes. How many times I questioned myself about being with you for 7 years. How many times I put up with your insecurities. How many times I put up with your family always blaming me. How many panic attacks I had because of you. How I barely passed my 2nd semester of college. How many times I thought of killing myself. How I lost our child because of your torturing.

Well now, for sure, you will never get to know when I heal and how I will have moved on.
    aw..so similar...I lost our baby too.he lied and stressed me to it..i was screaming stranded in the rain when I lost the baby..and all the other aboves..how cold...5 years and im not worth it...all I endured..all I forgave and loved him thru..i always told him I loved him more than his mistakes.and he gets to be all light hearted and nonchalant..and I have to recreate a new life=(

If you loved me you'd be here right now. That money was the worst thing that ever happened to you

You turned out to be exactly the manipulative, lying, piece of shit your father told me you were... bitch. you ruined my life.