+ Follow This Topic
Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Youre likely with a guy, shaking your ass and getting stoned. Youre a 40 year old child. Im so glad you are getting fat

I hate you for hurting me and you will pay for it soon. How could you do this to me?

Why did you blocked my number? Did you really think that I will visit you or even talk to you after seeing you romancing with another women. I was sitting in front of you and it did not matter to you, what kind of a person are you? Every women you cheat will not be like me and stay away from you, someone will teach you a lesson soon. Start counting the days. You do not deserve me. Go to hell.

I decided to delete you from my life, you had all the time in the world to understand my pain and correct your self.you were a good person then but with success you have become a rotten cheat. Who are you cheating you or me? How many women are you going to fool around with? Your sister was telling me you were a creep and you always wanted to sit in the middle with people and keep rubbing them. What are you? If I would have known this, I would have filed a case against you for molestation. You freak your fast cast and looks will not stay with you for long. I hear you are married as well; are you for real, why did you lie to me all these years, did you really think I will sleep with a creep like you. Thank god I did not do that. God saved me from you and your creepy ways. All the ladies you love to fondle will know about you soon only thing I want to do now is to expose you to the world. So you will know the meaning of humiliation. You creep, someone out there will be waiting to teach you a great lesson. You need to taste your own medicine to learn life is not a joke and you cannot play with people!s emotions. I never ever want to see you. Rot in hell.

I tried to forget you, I tried moving on, but you know what? I can't , I really can't do it because you were such a b**** about everything. I am not the one to blame, it is simply you. I am not your father, I didn't beated you or treated you like shit I just tried to give you everything and you just continued to treat me like s***. I tried meeting more girls, just to leave you behind but I couldn't have the chance. I hate you, you made me miserable and feel pathetic for trying to fix such a horrible person like you. You don't deserve me, you deserve to be left alone, I hope that someday you regret treating me the way you did. I wish you were dead, but as that is not possible, I wanted to thank you for ripping my heart out you friggin b****. Please rot in your own personal hell

I try and move on but I cant. You hurt me so much by not letting me know you werent happy with me for years. You sat back an thought I would change. Well I cant change what I didnt know was wrong. You say I didnt treat you good enough because I didnt do spontaneous things and surprise you enough. You didnt tell me that until you decided it was over. I spent so much of my life with you and now I have nothing to show for it except a broken heart. You were my first relationship so you could have done a little coaching me to let me know what to do. You just thought I would know and change after I had been doing the same thing for years... You say you wanted to marry me but your actions now show me it wasnt me you really wanted. A guy from your past you liked comes in your life and you sleep with him less than two days later and say your feeling for him are back. That really showed me how much you cared about me and our relationship. You didnt give a shit and I loved you more than anything. I was lonely before I met you and I feel I'm going to be lonely again. You where everything to me. I have mentally moved on and dont want you back but I cant help how my heart feels. Thanks for ripping what I thought was going to be the rest my life away. Good by!

You thought you could really make me moan
    I had better sex all alone (ha ha ha ha)
    I had to turn to your friend
    Now you want me to come back
    You must be smokin' crack
    Im goin' else where and thats a fact

**** all those nights I moaned real loud
    **** it, I faked it, aren't you proud
    **** all those nights you thought you broke my back
    Well guess what yo, your sex was wack

Would not consider an ex, still my friend. I'm sorry for not telling you how I felt a long time ago, might be too late, but better late than never, hope you want consider me an ex friend after this. Hope to see you soon to get it over with. At least I'll have that off my chest.

You Were My Everything

Once the most important person in my life
    I didn’t realize it at the time
    I can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you so
    I don’t really expect you to either
    It’s just...
    Just listen…

You’re the one that I want, the one that I need
    The one that I gotta have just to succeed
    When I first saw you, I knew it was real
    I’m sorry about the pain I made you feel

That wasn’t me; let me show you the way
    I looked for the sun, but it’s raining today
    I remember when I first looked into your eyes
    It was like God was there, heaven in the skies

I wore a disguise 'cause I didn’t want to get hurt
    But I didn’t know I made everything worse
    You told me we were crazy in love
    But you didn’t care when push came to shove

If you loved me as much as you said you did
    Then you wouldn’t have hurt me like I ain’t shit
    Now you pushed me away like you never even knew me
    I loved you with my heart, really and truly

I guess you forgot about the times that we shared
    When I would run my fingers through your hair
    Late nights, just holding you in my arms
    I don’t know how I could do you so wrong

I really wanna show you I really need to hold you
    I really wanna know you like no one else could know you
    You’re number one, always in my heart
    And now I can’t believe that our love is torn apart

I need you and
    I miss you and
    I want you and
    I love you ‘cause
    I wanna hold you,
    I wanna kiss you
    You were my everything
    And I really miss you

I knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man
    And then sit and laugh as you’re holding his hand
    The thought of that just shatters my heart
    It breaks in my soul and it tears me apart

At times we was off I was scared to show you
    Now I wanna hold you until I can’t hold you
    Without you, everything seems strange
    Your name is forever planted in my brain

Damn it, I’m insane,
    Take away the pain
    Take away the hurt
    Baby, we can make it work

What about when you
    Looked into my eyes
    Told me you loved me
    As you would hugged me

I guess everything you said was a lie
    I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes
    Now I’m not even a thought in your mind
    I can see clearly, my love is not blind

I just wish everything could have turned out differently
    I had a special feeling about you
    I thought maybe you did too
    You would understand, but…
    No matter what, you’ll always be in my heart
    You’ll always be my baby

Our first day, it seemed so magical
    I remember all the time that I had with you
    Remember when you first came to my house?
    You looked like an angel wearing that blouse

We hit it off, I knew it was real
    But now I can’t take all the pain that I feel
    Reach in your heart, I know I’m still there
    I don’t wanna hear that you no longer care

Remember the times? Remember when we kissed?
    I didn’t think you would ever do me like this
    I didn’t think you’d wanna see me depressed
    I thought you’d be there for me, this I confess

You said you were my best friend, was that a lie?
    Now I’m nothing to you, you’re with another guy
    I tried, I tried, I tried, and I’m trying
    Now on the inside it feels like I’m dying

And I do miss you
    I just thought we were meant to be
    I guess now, we’ll never know
    The only thing I want is for you to be happy
    Whether it be with me, or without me
    I just want you to be happy
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Re: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I still miss you so much after all you put me through, after all the heartache and tears.. i still think about u all the time.

Sometimes I cant get our beautiful memories out of my head,, it kills me.

Im so tired from thinking about u. Im tired of the thought that we will never be together again. You ruined me. I trusted u.

I want to be free from you. I want to move on with my life like u were never in it, like u never existed.

why did u make me love u so much? I told u from the start that we can't be together. I deeply regret letting myself fall in love with u.

I wish u were here to wipe my tears away like u always did. But now ur just a shadow. You're a ghost and u keep haunting me.

I wish there is still hope for us. Hope is dead for us now. And you're the murderer!

why everything so wrong feels so right??

I hope that someday someone will make u feel the same shit im feeling right now because of u! Broken! Lost! Let down! ...

I will never forgive u for what u did. and i believe that God will set things right for me one day.

Dont u ever think of coming back to me again!

I will find my inner peace, I will find what I need without you and YOU will cry me a river!!

Damn it sometimes I'm so mad at you I could spit, but other times I miss you so much it hurts!!!!!! I just need to get over you!!!!!

I feel the same way, except I am was co murdered which makes it even harder. I can't get him out of my head. His memory is haunting me and I can't take it!!!!
    Last edited by Priceless; 18-08-13 at 03:53 AM. Reason: was supposed to be on another post

Why didn't you change when you said you would? Why all the promises after it's too late? I tried so hard to be a good woman to you, I took care of you, supported you and loved you unconditionally. I was affectionate, loving and sexual. You rejected me over and over. You were mean. You hurt my heart. I'd like to say I hate you, but damn, I still love you. Stop with the false promises before I fall for them and set myself up to be hurt again. Can you stop to think of someone other than yourself for once?

Why couldn't you support me like I supported you?
    Why couldn't you hug me when I was crying furiously and on my knees, just asking for a bit of kindness and understanding from you? Why did you make me beg for your affection and attention?

And why would you say that you can't live without me now, that you'll do something bad if I don't come back? Why are you effing so badly with my emotions?

Re: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger2013 View Post
    Why didn't you change when you said you would? Why all the promises after it's too late? I tried so hard to be a good woman to you, I took care of you, supported you and loved you unconditionally. I was affectionate, loving and sexual. You rejected me over and over. You were mean. You hurt my heart. I'd like to say I hate you, but damn, I still love you. Stop with the false promises before I fall for them and set myself up to be hurt again. Can you stop to think of someone other than yourself for once?

Why couldn't you support me like I supported you?
    Why couldn't you hug me when I was crying furiously and on my knees, just asking for a bit of kindness and understanding from you? Why did you make me beg for your affection and attention?

And why would you say that you can't live without me now, that you'll do something bad if I don't come back? Why are you effing so badly with my emotions?
    Don't believe him! don't go back to him. He doesn't deserve u. Be at peace with urself. learn to love urself instead of loving him. Dont hate him cuz it would also make u tired. just move on and let it be. and learn that u r a good person who should be with someone who should at least give u what u deserve.

I can't believe what an ass I allowed you to make of me. I trusted and believed in you and you just played me!!!!