+ Follow This Topic
Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Re: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I still miss you so much. It's still hard for me to imagine that you are not going to be a part of my life... I wish things were different. I wish u never hit me. I wish u never treated me badly.

I know you miss me too. I know you're now regretful for what you did. but for what use now?

I wish I could see you just one more time and call you my baby.

I can't believe it still hurts like hell when i think about u.

I can't believe that i feel like i'm cheating on you if i think about getting to know another guy.

I swear that ur the devil. Sometimes i think of how mean u were to me at the times when i needed u most, and you would simply leave me in agony. u knew how much i loved u and u abused that. sometimes i wonder how the hell i put up with u for 2 years and kept on loving and supporting u.

what do i do when i miss like that? what do i do when i know ur still thinking about me? my baby... that was never love that u gave me. and ur right, our magic was an illusion... but it was i who was illusioned, not u. bcz u know what? u'll never find anyone like me, and u'll never be loved the way like i did.

i cant sleep. its been one month and i need to talk to u. im worried about u. i feel like something bad has happened to u. my heart is aching.

Looking back at your conditions for divorce, me having to pay you alimony is completely unfair, you selfish bastard. I wish I never married you to begin with. I hate your guts.

You and I both know you just wanted the money to get your girlfriend's sex change as if i needed to add insult to the injury.

I'm glad I left you without a single penny. Now you have to work, like the rest of us.. HA..

It's been almost three months since I have seen you and I still can't quit thinking about you. I am crying my eyes out as I am writing this...I just want to get over you!!!!! I wish you would've been there for me when I needed you to be. I feel that you only wanted me until you could have me and then you were gone...DAMN YOU!!!!!! I have loved you for so long.

OMFG you look like a meth addict. [ haven't seen this one ex in 3 years ]
    I feel like a ****er for even posting this but hahahahahaha HAH! you don't look good, darlin' and you never treated too many you said you loved very well -- including your own family.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by danizephyr View Post
    Looking back at your conditions for divorce, me having to pay you alimony is completely unfair, you selfish bastard. I wish I never married you to begin with. I hate your guts.

You and I both know you just wanted the money to get your girlfriend's sex change.......
    LOL..What the....

All those people around me and you're still an empty hole in my heart. I wonder where you are a million times every day. And I hate myself for not deleting your number yet.
    I hope you never existed. Letting go is so hard. I wish you were here to tell you how much it hurts that my best friend is leaving the country. I'm gonna feel so lonely without her. You were supposed to be here next to me. But you're not.
    I wish you taught me how to be more like you -- careless and stone-hearted.

Quote Originally Posted by nohope View Post
    ...I wish you taught me how to be more like you -- careless and stone-hearted.
    Trust me, you don't want that

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    LOL..What the....
    it's funny but it's true. i got left for a tranny. and then he sued me for alimony after we filed for divorce because i was the breadwinner and he's a deadbeat. life is f**ked up in a lot of ways.

I stood by you through a bad illness. We came through it together. We were going to see everything through together. But you grew distance. We grew distance. You hurt me at the end. But despite that, I still think about you, and would take you back in an instant.

I thought I was over you and thought I was able to move on. I found someone else who I know will be able to look after me and treat me right and give me what I need but she lives soo far away and I know deep down that its going to fail and now that you have moved back up near me and want to catch up your all I can think about. I still don't know what you are trying to achieve, is it friendship or do you want something more? You contacted my friends and starting trying to befriend them again and I don't know what your end game is but I hope you do want try again but this time give me the affection that I need and give me a reason to trust you. I still miss you and just want things to clear up so I can finally think straight again

you are either in jail or in rehab... where the hell are you? i cant believe i still miss u!! what happened to u? and why do i still care!? i know u r somewhere with no internet connection. i know something weird is going on. and i wish there is a way to know what it is. ur birthday is coming soon. well, happy birthday...

I'm sorry for breaking up with you and for making so many mistakes in our relationship. I sent you a couple of messages explaining how sorry I am for everything, but you haven't even read them. I'm at such a loss on what I can do. It seems like we're done for good. I hope that someday you'll at least read my apology and know that I really do feel bad about the mistakes I made on my part.

I know now that you were never going to be mine. Your relationship was evidently not a ****ed up as you always told me, or maybe it is, but you like it that way. I think when you've been with someone for so long and have a child together, you almost end up feeling resigned to your fate. It was the shortest relationship of my adult life, an amazing 3 months, some of the best times I've had, followed by a crippling low. It has been the relationship from which I have learned the most. I will never get involved with someone who is not clearly single and emotionally available again. I realise now that I was just someone who gave you attention at a time when you weren't getting it from him. I could have been anyone. I feel so deeply in love with you, and although you told me you felt it too, I don't think you really did... you just needed someone to raise your self esteem and make you feel desirable again. I was a rebound to you.

I should have seen the signs long ago. You were never willing to give him up and be single. Maybe you were just frightened of being alone, and thinking you couldn't do it. You were always so keen that he didn't find out, and even when he thought he knew, you lied and denied. You kept too much contact when you did 'split', even though most of it was aggressive and argumentative. You just weren't willing to let go. I think him finding out about us spelled the end for you and me. We started as a bit of fun in your mind, fun that quickly got out of control until you struggled to see a way back. He obviously loves you to take you back and forgive you for what you have done. Forgiveness is more than words though. He'll never trust you again, and would be a fool too. You claim to be happier than ever now with your 'fresh start' and 'clean slate', but I don't think people ever change that much. Before long he'll be aggressive and insulting again, and you'll be untrustworthy. For this reason I don't think we could ever be anything again. Given how amicably we parted (thanks to my maturity), I wouldn't be surprised if you do try to contact me again in the future, when your fresh start turns stale, but my eyes have been opened to you now.

I'll always be grateful to you for the great times we had together, but I see now that to have considered you as a potential long-term partner was silly. You are a funny, attractive woman, amazing in bed and with the capacity to be very affectionate. Unfortunately you are also a pathological liar, selfish, quick-tempered and emotionally immature. I would have spent my life tip-toeing around you, frightened of upsetting you to see you fly off the handle and probably start messaging other guys complaining about our relationship.

And so, I genuinely wish you all the best for the future. I bear you no ill feelings, and hope you find lasting love and happiness.

I thought your long disappearance was suspicious, but to find out that u really are in jail... wow.

I dont know whether i should feel sorry for u or that u just got what u deserve!

But to think that me and my mom are responsible for it, thats too much. well, at least now i know that u knew how badly u behaved with me. But thats not me, although maybe i should have, but no. Im not that kind of person, and u should have known that.

now u tell me how much i mean to u? now u tell me im still in ur heart?? hah! so u were just making me suffer.. instead of apologizing to me and my mom.

and ur mother! what an idiot! she never even talked to me or even told me that ur put away in prison! But as always, i had to be the better person and talk to her. she talked to me as if im some kind of an enemy.. i think she put ideas in ur head that i went to the police maybe.

pft. i dont care about all of u anymore. im just glad that god is with me. im extremely thankful for i have never in my life felt that ive been taken care of divine power that much. u, ur mom and the rest of ur family are all feeling what u made me put up through.. all the suffering. not because its their fault or something, but because they let u.