+ Follow This Topic
Page 105 of 112 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I feel like you shit down my throat, waited for me to vomit and then slit my throat. Heartless.

Four shots of whiskey on a Monday night and now I'm here posting about you. I feel terrible for breaking up with you. I miss you so much. You are so caught up in your past, both good and bad, that I just don't think there was room in your heart for your future, much less me. I only wanted to make you happy, but it probably would have cost me my happiness.

it's really hard to not text you today when I have SO much I want to say and tell you face to face...but you won't let me...nor do I think you never care to see me again. I miss YOU soo much. I wish you would stop your playing and come back to me for the right reasons. I want YOU and I want us back. I feel like so much is still so undisclosed between us...

Re: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I wonder what happened to you. I wonder if you're still in jail.

I dont know why all of a sudden now I felt like I need to tell you what's happening in my life.

Sometimes I miss you, especially when Im feeling lonely like tonight.

It was never meant to be between us. It was all wrong in the first place. And I will never understand what we had.

Im not sorry that I met u. I dont regret ever loving u. I have learned so much thanks to u. And I'm really proud of myself.

For the first time, I was able to say no to u. For the first time, u wanted me back and i said no to u, not the other way around. U told me that I'll regret it one day. Well, maybe the messed up part of me will, but the sane part of me knows that I did the right thing.

Being with u doesnt feel right anymore. Love is not supposed to be like that. Love is supposed to feel right. It is supposed to make me feel safe.

I never told u this, but dont u think that those slaps u took on the face in jail were probably God's way in punishing u for slapping me and making me suffer for two years? I do.

Good bye you bitter sweet memory. I dont hate you, but I dont love you either. I dont need u anymore. All I need is myself. All I need is God. So,thank u. Thank u for the lessons.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk

I miss you so much. I knew I would regret breaking things off with you as soon as I did it. It was reckless of me to fall so hard for you so soon, but it was heartless of me to cut and run, especially because I knew that you didn't do anything wrong.

I'm trying hard to forget you, and sometimes I think I am getting there, but a part of me wants to hold on to the promise that both of us had for each other. I hope that some day you'll forgive me.

Ugh I miss you so much it hurts everyday... how could you ask me such a thing about why be single when my heart still wants YOU (even after everything that has been done) I still want you and only YOU. im not over you. will you ever realize the value of my worth and what you had in me when you were with me? will you forget me and replace me over again if/when you find a new love? am I that easy to replace and forget? Will you ever regret what you have done to us and to me? will you ever fight for me (to get me back) if i find a new love? are you really willing to want me to be happy with soneone else when i could of been happy with you? will you ever want to see me again? will you ever try to make things right between us? will you even want to cime back to me at all? for once, i want to see you fight for me...will I ever get this closure between us? . It feels so empty and undisclosed between us...
    Last edited by ju1ie; 13-12-13 at 03:11 PM.

I shoulda been there more for you... I really think that would have changed everything. I think we'd still be together now if I was able to be there more. I dont know why you went back to your cheating ex.... how does he make you happier than when you were with me. I just want you back, im sorry. Can you see me as the man of yours dreams again.. PLEASE.

It's really, really, really hard not contacting you tonight. I'm trying to resist texting you. Every weekend, I leave my phone off of silent (just in case you call) and in case you need me, i keep hoping and praying that you will call me or show up at my door unannounced. I wish you would. I really, really, really wish you would. I hope one night you will call me in the wee hours of morning or just show up at my door for once instead of me always going to you. I miss you, and I just want you to come back to me. *,sigh*
    Last edited by ju1ie; 14-12-13 at 08:30 PM.

Did you ever love me or was it just a game to you to see how much you could destroy me and knock me down. All the time you were cheating on me when I was in London. You convinced me that you wanted me to move to the island and all the time you were sleeping around and had one special friend. All this time you played me and made me believe that you really wanted me. You made a d allow me to give up my life to move out to you. Only, you made me sleep in the car for three weeks. Eventually we moved into the room together and only then I found out you had been sleeping with the man next door to us. How could you do this? Are you sick and demented? Did you not think about the circumstances? It broke me to a million pieces and now I cant cope. This and so much more like meeting men on dates, flirting and flaunting yourself. Deliberately saying and doing things to make me jealous so that you were always in my head. You sad perverted cow!!!!! What kind of woman are you? And to find out that you play these mind games with other guys too. If I could I would murder the day I met you.i believe you loved me but only because you could play with me and I would still stay. A whore can never change like a leopard can never change its spots.

I hooe you have the same treatment from another guy and I hope he smahes your life into millions of pieces like you have smashed mine. You deserve it..... no you owe it to yourself.

Merry Christmas. I hope you're doing okay, even if I know now that we don't belong together.

Today is Christmas and last Christmas I spent with you.
    I knew by then I was unhappy, I knew by then things were wrong between us. But I miss you. I keep wondering why I love you this much, if all you did was bring me hurt. You humiliated me, you lied about every little thing whether it was important or not, you cheated on me, you made me feel unwanted, unloved, you never appreciated me, you made me so miserable I got back to self-harming and you gave me a concussion that sent me hospital. Every happy moment we had is stained in my memory by your betrayal, and the hurt you have caused me.
    I do not understand why my heart misses you so much that I must cry on Christmas. I do not understand why I cannot stop loving you, suffering for you, missing you.
    I tell you to leave me alone and I have blocked you everywhere because I cannot bare the thought of being with you, but I also cannot bare the thought of being without you.
    I could never take you back, although you keep on begging me to, but I also seem unable to move on. It has been three months and still you are all I think of all day.
    Work is an effort, fun is an effort, everything is pointless, meaningless, and scary.
    You never made me happy but you also made it impossible for me to be happy at all.

I do not know why I ignored the signs when we started, and now I do not know why I let my heart be so broken that I can barely function. I pretend to you that I don't need you, and I pretend to everyone that I am sure I have made the right choice, but I miss you so much I wonder how I will make it through the next day.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hope Santa brought you herpes.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You were a user and I should have broken up with you to begin with. You lied, you manipulated, and you're a sleaze ball. I just hope you didn't give me an std you nasty man slut. I know you were with someone! You are shit at hiding it and you can't provide for what a girl needs whatsoever! You're just a selfish asshole, and you'll see, you'll drive everyone away that cares for you and you'll be so sexually frustrated with no one that will take your bullshit! Oh yeah, and making me cum once and you cumming over and over, and not even letting me take care of myself is shitty. You're not a good lover. You made sex not even fun for me. Good going! You piece of crap!

I wish you cared enough about me to treat me right, but it seems you're incapable of treating anyone with respect. You won't let anyone get in the way of what you want again. You'll use people like they supposedly used you to get to where you need to go. It's wrong to hurt others in the way you've been hurt. Why would you desire someone to hurt like that? If it was so breaking? I just wanted to be needed, wanted, and loved. I didn't want this. I was good to you until you treated me like nothing, like some replaceable object. I hope you regret your choices.

Even though I dumped you and don't regret it, I think about you all the time and hope you're ok