+ Follow This Topic
Page 106 of 112 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I keep waiting for you to contact me just so I can be angry for a minute instead of missing you so damn much.

I almost wish I was the same as I used to be, so desperate for some crumb of human affection that I'd take a side of emotional abuse. If only you'd met me earlier, you said. I saw you online briefly. It took a lot of willpower to shut it down so I couldn't see you sitting there, available, knowing you probably have other people you are talking to on there when it was supposedly for you and me. How quickly you replace me... I'm not sure if I loved you or the fake decoy you presented. I'm not sure I know who you are exactly. I wish I could've seen you for what you really are, and known the truth. Then at least my emotion wouldn't have been wasted on someone that probably isn't real. You'll never feel truly loved if you hide yourself behind all your masks and costumes. Your sex will not ever truly satisfy. If only you could know the joy of making someone truly happy with your own hands and your honest heart. But perhaps you've lost the ability with your mind games and losing touch with what makes a person feel truly alive and joyful... I forgive you for not truly loving me.

How the f*ck do you get I would feel old at my age 5 years younger than you if you dated someone 3 years younger than me when they would be 8 years younger than you, you should feel old and pervy fact you don't makes me think you have bigger issues. Hope you knock them up and have to get married against wanting to, serve you right.

I hope you die with no one ever truly loving you for who you really are, because you are a lying, sleazeball, and your dick is really small and annoying. That's why I didn't want you to be gentle cause I can't feel you! And you're a really lazy lover! I pity the 20 year old you're with now. The front of her vagina is going to be sore and not much other places. She'll get bored of being used and not very well either. Pity she fell for your "I love all body types" bullshit. Yeah, that's why you have sex with other girls instead of your obese primary, because you love all body shapes! You just like her because she's smaller and younger than the lady you're with. You're trash.

I hate you for making Taylor Swift make so much sense to me. Which means I hate you for making me feel like I can relate to such a classic, teenager-like broken hearted whiny person.

Hey, I need an opinion on something. So recently me and my ex of 3 years broke up nearly a month and a half ago and she already has a new bf in her life. The problem here is that she has a son whose 5 years old and we've lived together for the entirety of the relationship and we have a father and son relationship. The new bf and her insists that I stay in the child's life and continue to be there for him but it absolutely devastates me knowing that she has a new bf(so fast) and he doesn't want to play daddy to the son. Any feedback would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-C View Post
    Hey, I need an opinion on something. So recently me and my ex of 3 years broke up nearly a month and a half ago and she already has a new bf in her life. The problem here is that she has a son whose 5 years old and we've lived together for the entirety of the relationship and we have a father and son relationship. The new bf and her insists that I stay in the child's life and continue to be there for him but it absolutely devastates me knowing that she has a new bf(so fast) and he doesn't want to play daddy to the son. Any feedback would help.
    If you are looking for advice please start a new thread. You are derailing this thread. This is a place for people to express their feelings.

I just wish you would give me an answer to why you finished with me after 4 years.
    We never argued. We shared the same dreams. We were so close. We were best friends.

Why did you just get up and leave? After 4 years I thought if you loved someone you would talk and try and fix things?

I know you still love me so why all of the sudden you just left?

I am so confused..... x

Why? After almost five years together first you dump me out of nowhere. You don't know why, you just don't feel right and you've felt so sick with guilt. You promised that if you felt bad you would tell me and you didn't. You just held it in. When you're friend admitted that he felt bad that our first break was after you admitted to him his wedding made you question things and the next time this happened was after another friends wedding, rather than admit you then wrote that email blaming me. Telling me we didn't have intellectual conversation like your friends, I didn't push you etc. The after 6 months to admit all this was bull and you didn't mean it (I knew that fine well. Everything you said, I was the opposite). That you are so sorry and want to be friends? I can't do that. I miss you so much but I can't be just your friend. I never pushed anything to do with marriage. The happiest I ever felt was being in the flat, with the cat playing or snoozing either you watching a film with me, playing video games and stopping for a break to kiss my forehead. I gave you so much and did everything only wanting affection in return. I wasn't asking the world. Just for you to be a little less selfish and not me over like you did. I know I am the best girlfriend you ever had. And you gave it up for what? Because you got confused and scared? Anyone would be honoured to have my unconditional love. Because that is exactly what I gave. And with you're email you admit there was nothing wrong with me and I was great to you. Why not fight for that? Am I not worth fighting for? Do you really not want me or are you too much of a to fight for anything in your life? You talk of being a better man. That's great. But what good does that do me? Why couldn't you be that for me when I deserved it? Why is it I can't have the good guy that in the future some other girl not even half of what I was will ge this whilst I am left distrusting everything and thinking whilst you did this you'll still get on just fine and dandy.
    I miss you saying you love me and me actually believing it and feeling it back. I miss cuddling you. Kisses. When I didn't feel pretty telling me I was beautiful and curvy and me believing it. Goofing around. Messaging everyday. Going out. Going to the families and friends. Feeling like you were my other half and that I could count on you as you could always count on me. The very night before you left me telling me you loved me and missed me.
    It still really ing hurts. Words mean nothing anymore. You prove yourself. Though I doubt you will. As I said. I fought for you. Why couldn't I get the same if you care about me so much. I feel like I am obsessing and talking about this all the time. Why is it so hard just to let go?

I am so silly again engaging in this pattern of trying to tell a guy how he's treating women (and me) wrong instead of just taking my opinion and moving on. I keep trying to reach them. With information they don't even want to know about. Fact is we are not on the same page and I can't make that happen and don't have to. This is such an old pattern of me trying to get through to my psychiatrically ill parents, oh jeez. Will not do this now, though. Will not keep this contact anymore, trying to untangle the tangles made by someone else all the time. Will not seek contact, will keep my distance. No "good talks" anymore!

Don't try to teach a pig how to sing, it wastes your time and it annoys the pig )

I am ashamed that I love you. you refused to speak to me when I thought I was pregnant with your child. so I never told you that I was and that I miscarried. because I knew you'd be happy about it. just D*** you to H***.

Today I sent u a txt asking if we could still be friends after u left me 6 months ago. Well ur silence has said it all. To me u were my best friend before anything else happened. N I wanted to keep it that way with no strings attached. But we both are grown up people n I understand u not wanting anything to do with me. I have best wishes only for u going in to the future. Best of luck good bye.
    Love Ashnil

Damn it Charlie!!!

Well it has been about seven months and I still think of you everyday. I'm trying so hard to get you out of my head. Some days are worse than others. I have had plenty of great days then I hear "Night Train" or "When she says baby" and it all comes flooding back. I am sure you never loved me the way I loved you or you would have tried a little harder. I look back and see I was the only one trying, and frankly it was alot of work. But then I think of that magical night dancing in your living room and standing out on the deck looking at stars. That was one of the most magical nights I have ever had. You made me feel like the most beautiful, loved, woman in the world. Our plans to get married were something I so looked forward too. Sharing ours lives together. I tried to send you a message and you said I was crazy, batshit crazy. I am not batshit crazy, unless the definition is loving someone with everything I am. Rose misses her Charlie and realizes that they will never be together, but Charlie lied saying they would forever be friends. It's hard to let you go after 35 years of being friends and sometimes lovers, but this time was by far the hardest, because I don't even have you as a friend. Maybe I should consider myself lucky instead of mourning you day after day. I am making a vow to try from this day forward to concentrate on something else everytime I think of you, I am wasting so much of life pining for you. I want to live....live life to the fullest and make the best life I can for me and my family. Maybe it's time for Rose to throw Charlie's memories under the train. No it IS time! Time to realize Charlie died under a train, Jack died in the Atlantic and now your memories must die in my head. Unlike Scarlet I need to quit thinking of Ashley and concentrate on Rhett before its too late.
    Last edited by Priceless; 16-01-14 at 09:14 AM.

God I wish you would come back home..to me to our daughter..I would do anything in the whole world to have you come back to me..i miss you so much..my heart feels so heavy and all I can think about is you..why did you choose a girl online over us..

You're a coward.