+ Follow This Topic
Page 108 of 112 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Hey, how's it going? I know it's been such a long time and I've had other boyfriends after you but I just want you to know that no one has ever come close to you. I know you loved me and I loved you too the best way we know how but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I'm glad to see that you're happy with your new girl but a part of me will always wish that that girl was still me.

I got involved with this guy and we dated very seriously for 6 months then I left to go to community college about an hour away because my mother wouldnt pay the private school tuition anymore he was my first love but now hes saying im to blame because I have no way to see him I dont know what I should do I just want to be happy again someone help!!!!

I never wanted to tell you this but i thought i never really loved you, i cared for you alot but mostly i cared about the sex that was never an issue infact i think our relationship was primarily based on sex but now that i truly think about it i must of loved you to feel this bad. I dont know what to say im lost at this moment in time, all i feel is sadness but i know it wont between you and me but i still feel that we had something special together but who knows, i know i never will.

Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Your face looks like the arse end of an exploded moose getting raped by an AIDS infected clown with dicks for fingers and an ass made out of cheese....you f uckin bellend

Hey... I just found out that you were cheating on me before we ended it. I just want to know why? Did you just not care about me in the end? Did you just get scared of how serious, deep, long-term and intimate our relationship had become? Or we're you just mad at me and decided to hook up with him because you knew we hated each other? Or did you just feel being his arm candy, was easier than accepting that our relationship had become something real?
    I loved you... And I said things I shouldn't have but so did you... You broke my heart, left me, lead me on, broke it again and now I have to feel heart ache again? **** you, seriously; you lied, you cheated and played with me... The saddest part is that deep down you are still the person I love the most.... Even after all of this...
    I'm so sorry about what I said, I know you know I said it simply cause I was angry but I know it still hurt you and made you break down into tears. I just want you to know that despite everything, I still regret saying I wouldn't wait for you. You know I did before, you know I did after, and I still would... I loved you, but you either didn't care or just got cold-feet... Either way I'm done. I said it then to hurt you because you hurt me... Now I'm saying it because it's true; I won't wait for you.
    Ps. **** your self-righteousness, you were 100% right you were lucky to have me and I deserve better.
    Last edited by GrayFox; 19-04-14 at 09:54 PM.

Dear Ex... I was almost there.. ive almost achieved my 3month rule of no contact..just a few days shy ive been trying to control myself from replying to your messages... It's been almost a year but you've never left my mind.. i know how pathetic it sounds... Ive been wanting to get rid of the feelings and free myself from any thoughts of you.. i did everything but to no avail.. so i decided to talk to you after drinking a few shots of vodka thinking that if we'll be friends then i can get over you since none of the things to forget you worked for almost a year but now i regret that decision..

- - - Updated - - -

I hate this feeling... Seemed like i'm back to square one i dont know what to do anymore... Im lost more than ever

I. Hate. You. ( sick to hate what you once loved) and I was feeling okay since I assumed I knew who you were dating and they were a similar age and looked nothing like me but you aren't dating them according to a friend of a guy who is dating this girl so...god knows who you are dating probably 20 in rotation since you didn't want a real relationship and love. Also rumor has it you lost your job I wonder if rumors are right, you gave all your time to that job and I never got why because obviously didn't appreciate your effort and you tried hard last spring to get away from it 40 apps sent out ..no takers. I still wonder if inappropriate things happened at your job last May...I'll never know. I just want someone RIGHT for me. Something so little to want and so hard to achieve.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

A little revenge on your EX

hi, people!

there is an attractive woman you can hire to play a prank joke on your ex, make him think she adores him or if you're a guy who wants to make his ex jealous - she can be your fake girlfriend posting videos with personalised messages on your facebook!

this is really useful if you feel a bit naughty! here's the link fiverr. com/cleopatrabionda

Wish you'd stop showing up in my dreams how the **** am I supposed to move on and heal and forget when you keep pestering me in my sleep. Then I wake up and think about all that worthless shit most of the beginnings of day. WTG DB GTFO.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

I dont understand how you can be so sorry and want me back you claim you love me and dont want too loose me; so how could you cheat, lie and hurt me so much is there anyway you can make me understand?? other than u wernt thinkin, cos that doesnt help me i obviously no u wernt thinking of me but why not if u claim to care for me?? any light shed at your councilling?? x

I didnt kept promise to myself - I didnt get you back. I didnt became better than ever. Just wanted to make you happy babe. All I can say now is sorry. Like you care lol, I should rather apologize to myself. I thought its hard to live with you. I was wrong, its harder to live without you. You were my biggest dream. Fck !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Sorry for making things so awkward...

i love you.

i put everything in a box that reminds me of you. my heart is in that box. one day i'll take it back. For now, you get to have it a little longer.

10 months ago, I was in your arms in your apartment, at this very moment, while the dinner we cooked together was on the stove. And later, we cuddled together all night long. :S
    Hope you're happy, darling..

^ That's a nice picture of you both.

Been silence since the mother's day fall out call, it isn't golden! Obviously it speaks volumes and message received, I will make that call soon, I gave you years to tell the truth on this and you couldn't. So since you are hands wiped, I feel no regrets in sharing it after all these years...you thought oh she is so nice she'll keep it to herself, I warned you I would to a point, it isn't my fault your mom is so judgmental ..do you realize how hard it was to be with someone who was scared about what his mom thought at every turn, be your own person and a man, ffs! I doubt you'll ever have a successful relationship with anyone because you love yourself more than you could ever love another or a child you might have. Feel sorry for whoever marries and has kids with you, they will get your dad all over. /angry.